+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Style Of Game

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Favourite Style Of Game

I was wondering what people favourite style of game is, may it be a puzzle action, thinking, flying, tatical anything for any console or any style of game, what is your favourite style and if you want what is your favourite game with that style.

My favourite style of game would be racing. It is fast paced and great to play on my playstation three. It's great fun and i could nnever get bored of it. It's just always great to go online after a hard day and just race and kepp racing. Some types of racing games are hard but that the fun of playing! My favourite game in that style of gaming would have to be Motorstorm it's just racing basically no storyline just tickets that you have to win to gain new and improved vechiles, it's great fun and it actually has a strategic method on how to win instead of just pressing x like most other games. You need the perfect raceline and the correct method of boosting making you go as fast as possible, well their is no "fast as possible" it's as fast as how good you are, and rember where the sharp turns are and you away. I would not only rate this the best and mose favourite raicng game but probably hte best PS3 game. If you have this game and online (rare chance) but my username is Earthquaker99 so please feel free to add me and we shall race

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Re: Favourite Style Of Game

my fave type of game is Fighting, Tekken, Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, King of Fighters, Samurai Shodown, All those games, are my games, rock on Kenshin

Newbie MALVAD0 is off to a good start MALVAD0's Avatar
    Thanks

i lke all king of games acept dancing games

but my favorite games
    rockband,gran turismo,F1,socom us navy seals, call of duty 4,folklore,ablivion,
    fifa 08,ufc games, and more

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I will have to say....quick paced button mashers.
    Like the Dynasty Warrior and Samurai Warrior games. I love those.
    Other than that I will play pretty much anything as long as it is entertaining.
    Lately though I like to play little internet flash games haha. I like to play them in class while there is little else to do ^_^

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

mm I'd have to agree with you. I tend to play racing games. I'm currently finishing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 and intend to play Most Wanted next. ^^ Most people don't know this about me but i play video games as much as the next guy if not more than. o.O ><
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Administrator magnaman is off to a good start
    Thanks

In the past I have been really into strategy games and MMO like WOW, etc. I used to love Starcraft back when it was popular (I am dating myself now). These days I tend to be into sports games and Wii games.

I think that no matter the type of game (sports, action, etc) it is important that the game have features that allow me to build up to something. What i mean is that I like games that you can earn points or money to buy stuff with. Evn in sports games you can make trades and build up your team to be the best.

I guess what I am saying is that it is not really the type of game much as it is the characteristics of the game. I can never get into games that you play a new game every time you start. I like games that have continuation and allow yuo to build up your character, team, etc.

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I love role-playing games even when they are a lot harder than other games. I like Blue Dragon, Final Fantasy games, ands Dragon Quest games. I enjoy then becasue they have a good storyline and are easier to get into,

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ah, excellent question. My genre favorites tend to deviate from month to month. As of late my interests have been going more towards puzzle games. For handheld games, it is even more so. Stuff like Meteos on the DS is insanely addicting, and infinately replayable.

However, my flagship favorite puzzler is definately Portal, and it is a more of a logic puzzle game. I suppose I enjoy a style of game where I can sit back and think about what to do next, or try to figure something out without a death ghoul trying to eat my soul every three minutes. So puzzle games are definately up there for me, but also tactical games that require more strategizing. But I'd take a turn-based strategy over an RTS most days(Unless its AoE, but that's an exception.). So I suppose I'm less about fast hitting action games(Unless its multiplayer), and more about slower games where I can play at my own pace.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast