+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Style Of Game

Newbie kyzr is off to a good start kyzr's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favourite Style Of Game

RPGs all the way. Especially the old school ones. I have the original Dragon Warrior, and FF Legend... they're pretty sweet.

Fighters are good too. Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Bushido Blade... [Originals. Again, old lol] but I'm sure I'm a little rusty.

[Draw me a sheep!]

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

badass, dark toned action/adventure games and fighters.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    badass, dark toned action/adventure games and fighters.
    Yeah these styles of games are rather good aswell...If i was in the arcade i would hunt for adventure games but on a console deffinetely racing games. Brokenlover do you have need for speed carbon and need for speed Pro street? My advise is not to buy need for speed pro street because it's too much like granturismo style, but if you don't mind that style by all means buy it. Yeah i hear a lot of people wanting to buy halo 3, i just don't see the fun in shooting games and i hate thinking games full stop! Just to much hassle and work to wind down.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Style of gaming, eh?

Hmm... Games like Final Fantasy, racing and fighting ones.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ayu View Post
    Style of gaming, eh?

Hmm... Games like Final Fantasy, racing and fighting ones.
    Why is it your favourite style? Final Fantasy never ever caught my eye, neither did kingdom hearts to be honest racing and adventure are my life in the arcades and consoles. Arcade games are just brilliant and just great fun to compete against other people and deffentely get a highscore is great!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Role-Playing Actiony Adventure games.
    Such as but not limited to: Disgaea (and other Nippon Ichi) Final Fantasy, Ratchet & Clank, Pokemon (xD), and pretty much anything else that will take me on a long adventure. I need to be entertained or else I'm pretty much a wreck when it comes to playing games. I'm also moderate at First person shooters but not too much of a fan mainly because I could never play them until recently.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not a very big gamer and I do not know all the game names out there..
    but my favorite styles would have to be where there is a lot of action and where the characters seem realistic..like for example if I cut someone's head off....I like to see the blood spill and to see the corpse collapse and to hear all those sounds.....I know..sounds weird....but I like that.and games that have really good plots so that if you play the game........you do not get bored very easily.....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

I've always been obsessed with the Zelda games. Other than that I like the role playing games; The Sims, Dark Moon, etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast