+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Style Of Game

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Re: Favourite Style Of Game

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    No its not any of those. Crap. Why cant i remember this?! lol. its Eating me alive. ill call him later and let ya know.
    lol alrighty then, it mite be Legend of Dragoon (one of MY personal faves ) or Chrono Trigger / Cross, somethin in that category

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    My bro plays a game kinda like Final Fantasy. But i just cant think of the name. Can someone just rattle of some games like FF so i can see if i recognise any of the names? Its really buggin me lol. although as soon as i post this ill remember.
    Kingdom Hearts and Dark Moon are two quick ones that I can think of.
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenSpiral View Post
    Kingdom Hearts and Dark Moon are two quick ones that I can think of.
    ahhh i forgot Dragon Quest, thats another one like final fantasy

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite type of games are one player rpgs and puzzle/stradegy. i like to think and be challenged and most games have that so im content.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

my favorite type of games are one player rpgs and puzzle/stradegy. i like to think and be challenged and most games have that so im content.
    I gotta say, Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords was totally made for you. I have a fairly similar preference in games, and my, is it ever the most addicting thing ever for me. RPG + Bejewelled Puzzle grid for battle = Awesomeness.

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish there was some RPG games that I was aware of that included character spoken dialog rather than reading the screen for the entire game. Games other than Final Fantasy
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I Love Renai games - Visual Novels - for they have thus far been the best solution for my need of character development. Some of my favorites (and why) are listed below:

Kanon - Been waiting for this game for a hell of a long time ever since i first got through watching it in 2003. Tsukimiya Ayu is still my number one girl ^_^
    Clannad - Played through it in just a few days, i couldn't not play it. Nearly every second of each day i spent on it until i completed each storyline.
    Phantom of Inferno - WONDERFUL game in many aspects as it goes through the lives of three top assassins known as Phantoms. As the first of Nitro+'s games it certainly isn't the worst.
    Whitebreath - The first Visual Novel I ever played and still play it to this day many years later. Have nothing i could say that's bad about it ^^\

Some notable mentions and ones i'm currently playing through/getting someday are Key's newest game "Little Busters!", want to play their other ones too "Tomoyo ~ It's a wonderful life", "Air", and"Planetarian". Also I'm playing through a couple of Nitro+'s other games like "Demonbane" and "Saya no uta" while I'm waiting for "Gekkou no Carnevale".

A nice MAD movie on Gekkou no Carnevale can be found here: YouTube - la bella e la bestia("Gekkou no Carnevale" MAD MOVIE)

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

For me its mostly RPG games like Devil May Cry, God of War and Legacy of Kain/Soul reaver collection. Maybe because I played them all and the visial effects of these games are awsome and the story for the character you play as
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast