+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Style Of Game

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favourite Style Of Game

well these days i don't tend to play games as much as i used to, but FPS still hold a very dear place in my heart. i love playing my COD 2, and my wolfenstein (ET) mainly cause its free .

other than that, i like games like star craft or empire earth. probably cause i could beat the hell out my friends on those games when i went over to their places. but that was a while ago. so yea mainly FPS these days. quick, simple and pack with violence, how every game should be XD.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101 View Post
    well these days i don't tend to play games as much as i used to, but FPS still hold a very dear place in my heart. i love playing my COD 2, and my wolfenstein (ET) mainly cause its free .

other than that, i like games like star craft or empire earth. probably cause i could beat the hell out my friends on those games when i went over to their places. but that was a while ago. so yea mainly FPS these days. quick, simple and pack with violence, how every game should be XD.
    Or ASTERIODS, BALLOON BOMBER and everything else you have such an amazing known score for! Dude your like my arcade idol Shame you don't liek racing games

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

I like tactical games in all it's forms such as war games,tycoon games...
    the best way to play strategy games is by computer, I tryed red alert series,age of empires,age of mythology,strong hold,warcraft,tycoon series,comandos & alot more, all what I can say about it is I don't stop finding more games neither stop playing 'em.
    whatever I like racing games too it's challenging, fast paced, very enjoyable & not to mention I like cars,motorcycles & speedboats alot.
    I tried need4speed series,midtown madness,london racer...
    I like cars wars too such as the game twisted metal.
    I like fighting games too like the tekken series,virtua fighter series,street fighter,guilty gear x,dead or alive series...
    I like puzzle games,shooting games,adventure games,role playing games,arcade games,online,offline games, almost all types of games!
    I sometimes go to cybercafes to find myself new challenges & challengers, I challenge any gamer in the cybercafes, & sometimes I call my friends & mates just to go out & challenge them & sometimes I just login & play onlinegames,I also switch between computers,ps...
    So u can see that I'm a super gamer!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

In order...

1: Fist person games, such as AVP2, DOOM3, and MW4M (Mech Warrior 4 Mercs) and Halo. The reason for this is that you ARE the character playing his or her roll (In the single player mode at least.) So to me, first person games are more rpg then most rpg games. I also love FPS games do to the fact that it requires more skill from the actual player and not because of some computerized point system.

2: Real Time Strategy. Command & Conquer Tiberian series and the Homeworld series are my personal favorite RTS games. These require thinking and planning and will require you to plan out your strategy before you even play the game. Like how to best counter an enemy's maneuver with this type/mix of units...ect. You’re playing the game even when you’re not actively playing it.

3:RPGs. Now most RPGs play most along the lines of MMOs and level up gaming which is entertaining to play but tend to draw in jerks claiming that they are the best when in most cases its all based on how much time your willing to spend leveling your character on a computerized point system then the players actual skill which I find to be very annoying and frustrating. The only RPG MMOs I am willing to play are EVE, RFO (Rising Force Online) and Hell Gate London as there are fewer jerks... And also because I like space ships, Sci-fi with bio-mechanical machines, and demon based story line.

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Favourite Style Of Game

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    In order...

1: Fist person games, such as AVP2, DOOM3, and MW4M (Mech Warrior 4 Mercs) and Halo. The reason for this is that you ARE the character playing his or her roll (In the single player mode at least.) So to me, first person games are more rpg then most rpg games. I also love FPS games do to the fact that it requires more skill from the actual player and not because of some computerized point system.

2: Real Time Strategy. Command & Conquer Tiberian series and the Homeworld series are my personal favorite RTS games. These require thinking and planning and will require you to plan out your strategy before you even play the game. Like how to best counter an enemy's maneuver with this type/mix of units...ect. You’re playing the game even when you’re not actively playing it.

3:RPGs. Now most RPGs play most along the lines of MMOs and level up gaming which is entertaining to play but tend to draw in jerks claiming that they are the best when in most cases its all based on how much time your willing to spend leveling your character on a computerized point system then the players actual skill which I find to be very annoying and frustrating. The only RPG MMOs I am willing to play are EVE, RFO (Rising Force Online) and Hell Gate London as there are fewer jerks... And also because I like space ships, Sci-fi with bio-mechanical machines, and demon based story line.
    I agree. Although i might switch the order a bit. I would have it go RTS, FPS, then RPGs.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

um i really dont have i just like to injoy the game as long as its fun so i guess it would be all of them if that counts

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

FIGHTING GAMES ALL THE WAY!!!

Especially 2D fighters! I love 'em! Such intense battles, such rivalry between friends... I've seen Street Fighter/King of Fighters matches create and destroy friendships! As long as I've got a cast of fighters and multiple hours to kill, I'm smashin' on somebody!!

Though, since the fall of the arcade, most fighting games--mainly 2D fighters--are starting to wane and fade away. All the good games are "rare" now and retailers want an arm and both your legs to purchase them. With that being said, I had to find a suitable substitute. Now, I'm at a crossroads. Fighting games, still being my favorite genre and forever holding a place in my heart, have now been switched for MMO RPGs and first person shooters.

If none of my fellow fighting game fanatics are around, I can sit and play games like Halo, Gears of War, Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six for HOURS with no potty break. LOL.

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

The only fighting game i like was Soul Caliber. Im not a huge fan of being in a tight space with one guy and just dukin it out untill one person dies or is thrown over an edge. They just arent all that fun to me.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast