+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Style Of Game

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Favourite Style Of Game

Well i love aventure games like final fanisty but i love the series of games when your a char on a adventure and you can fight its hard to explain but one thing im talking about is likd DragonBall Z 1,2,3 for game boy advance fun action melee game is what i would call it.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont have just one. i like variety in my gaming spice rack

my preffered type of game is action adventure. but really any style will do. as long as i can find some enjoyment in the game i;m playing, i;m satisfied.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenSpiral View Post
    I wish there was some RPG games that I was aware of that included character spoken dialog rather than reading the screen for the entire game. Games other than Final Fantasy
    have you tried the new dot hack g u series? they have spoken dialogue and written dialogue across the bottom of the screen. tehy are really good in my opinion and they are like the final fantasy series in a way.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

RTS- Starcraft, Age of empires..you know, those type of games.
    They have always interested me ever since i started playing them, I think they even have a few online RTS'. One of which would be Dark vs Light.
    Anyways, AOE games have always been great, just because it has to do with history and what not.
    Starcraft, words cannot describe this game, it's so amazing. Once you start playing online, it's almost like you can't stop.
    Continuous effort-Not strength or intelligence- is the key to unlocking our potential.

Newbie animeluver21 is off to a good start animeluver21's Avatar
    Thanks

i like fighting type of games..like warcraftIII,ragnarok,and i like dance battle audition even if its not a fighting type of game..

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

Lol...I love rpg games, they're so much fun to play if they have a good story line, they're even better if they're mmorpg's! ...unless I'm in a perveted mode and then i like hentai games...>.>;

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

rpg games like final fantasy and lost odyssey good stuff

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

for me action games and tactical games rules! ... like Warcraft ,Starcraft ,Devil May Cry ,Heroes of Might and Magic and many many games ... because they're the games in which i feel that chalenge that i need to vanquish therefore i would complete any game of those categories on all levels of difficulties if i could ... and i had done so on most of them ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast