Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite video game character of all time

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Favourite video game character of all time

From any video game of any franchise from any generation...what is your favourite video game character of all time, period, and why?

I know you all will think this sounds ridiculous, but my favourite video game character of all time is the Pokémon Charizard. >.>

Charizard, because it to me is cool in every way but it's type. This Fire/Flying type Pokémon, which if you ask me, actually looks an awful lot like a Dragon, is in large part my favourite due to being like a Dragon, and I love Dragons.

Also it has a lot of attitude, which at times isn't my favourite thing, but can be pretty cool, though I wouldn't act like that, wanting to torch somebody at the drop of a hat. <.<

But all things considered, it is the best video game character I've seen thus far, and it is one of the very first Pokémon, so it has been around quite a while, it was popular enough to make it into my favourite video game of all time, which is Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

So who is your favourite video game character, and why (explain in some detail to give posts some length, so they aren't too short)?

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Newbie ScaredPollo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Favourite video game character of all time

I beleive my favourite video-game character has got to be King Mickey.
    The whole Kingdom Hearts world revolves around him, not Roxas, Sora, Donald or Goofy.
    That may be debateable in others' eyes, but just think about it. Where would the storyline be without that cute little mouse?
    And besides, he whoops heartless all over the place. Way stronger than any other character, not to mention more discreet, unappreciated, and cute. =)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ScaredPollo For This Useful Post:

Soshi Kitai (Mar 31, 2009)

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Well. I have 2 favorite video game characters. 1:Sonic the hegdehog. I have the original game for my sega. And, it s really hard to beat and yet. He seems really awesome! And, Axel from the Kingdom Heart series. I never got a chance to beat the 1st game and I kinda jumped to the 2nd one. And, he is awesome too.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie aka tanken is off to a good start aka tanken's Avatar
    Thanks

My favourite video game character of all time would be a tie with Cloud strife and Leon from the final fantasy series because Cloud and Leon and AWESOME!!!!!!!!
    ~thanx animegalleries.net~

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aka tanken For This Useful Post:

ayajade28 (Apr 12, 2009), Franco (Mar 28, 2009), receiverofhell (Mar 30, 2009)

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aka tanken View Post
    My favourite video game character of all time would be a tie with Cloud strife and Leon from the final fantasy series because Cloud and Leon and AWESOME!!!!!!!!
    Cool. Speaking of Final Fantasy characters, my second favourite video game character of all time is Red XIII, or as I prefer to call him, Nanaki.

Something about those characters with the fire at the end of their tails that I find appealing. XP Heck, they look cool, and just plain are cool.

Nanaki is the best non-human character in any Final Fantasy game, by far imo.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

i would say that my favorite game charater is sepiroth form the ff7 series. he's cool and powerful. cant understand his attitude.but he still rocks.
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Newbie angelofdarkness360 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: Favourite video game character of all time

Do any of you know the Arc the Lad series or the video game, Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits? If you do,
    I think that Lilia is the best because she is the damsel in
    distress who is frequently getting abducted by the Deimos race, and she needs help by the human race (and the Deimos later on), and she is also really easy-going and friendly. Also, she does not like fighting; one instance in the first Arc the Lad PS2 game is when Darc & Kharg were fighting to kill each other is at the difficult-to-find Cragh Island, when Kharg accused Darc of killing Nafia (unbeknowst to him that Darc is his twin brother until later on), their mother, and he is irate at him for something that he didn't do.

Never fight with somebody else, even if he/she is far different than you.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

My my my, there are so many to choose from! I gotta go with Mumbo Jumbo from the Banjo Kazooie series of games. It always seemed that he had the funniest dialogues, and he was even a playable character in the second game! Wooo!
    Why hello there!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

SadisticCharm (Mar 30, 2009)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast