Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite video game character of all time

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favourite video game character of all time

Seriously? I only played that first one for the N64, that was a fun game, liked Super Mario 64 more though, that is classic, I had to get it for the Nintendo DS too when it came out for it.

I'd have to do a fair bit of thinking to decide on what my third favourite video game character of all time would be, but it might be Lucario. >.>

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

My fave video game char ever would be....
    Mario and Luigi..
    Doesn't Mario get thin by this time now because of hiss running all the time......
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    My my my, there are so many to choose from! I gotta go with Mumbo Jumbo from the Banjo Kazooie series of games. It always seemed that he had the funniest dialogues, and he was even a playable character in the second game! Wooo!
    Haha! I completely forgot about those games! =D
    Kinda weird considering I used to play them all the time and have a suddden urge to do so again.

But my favorite video game character of all time would have to be...
    *ponders* Jeez this is hard...
    but i'd have to say either Calintz from Magna Carta.
    1. Because the entire time I played the game he never came close to dying and always somehow managed to block every attack thrown at him or take minimal damage.
    2. Because he's a tough guy but a real softie when it comes to others, just dosent show it.

Or...Jade from TOA
    1. Because he's a complete smart-ass and always points out everyones flaws.
    2. Because he can use magic. XDDD

If were looking at old game characters id have to go with Crash Bandicoot! I love and still have all those games. Crash...is well crazy. XD
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Point taken, Crash is definitely a little crazy. XD I just got an idea, to make the thread a little more interesting, I'll ask just 5 questions about some popular video game characters, and whoever can get the most right, well, there's no special reward, but you'll have some bragging rights.

1: What is the last names of all the playable characters (Sephiroth excluded of course) in Final Fantasy VII?

2: True or False, you can play as Luigi by getting all 120 stars and then beating the end of the game in Super Mario Galaxy.

3: This question is a little different... True or false, I beat Classic mode on Intense in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as Lucario, without continuing, and had 2 lives remaining (in other words, do you think Lucario is good enough to be able to accomplish something like that).

4: Do you think Luigi will ever get another game of his own, and that it will be done right (if your opinion is the same as mine, you will have technically gotten it right, sort of like Match Game. ).

Now for the final question... You've got to admit Pokémon is popular, so I have to ask a question on it. This is a multiple choice question.

5: In the handheld Pokémon games (not Pokémon Stadium games, Colosseum, etc.), what is the Pokémon Trainer's ultimate goal?

A: To catch all the different Pokémon and complete his/her Pokédex.
    B: To become the strongest trainer by defeating the Elite Four, then the Champion.
    C: To thwart all of the evil team's plots and save the day.

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would have to say solid snake because he is powerful, very smart. is a very good operatives agent. He is quick, has a massive arsenal of weapons. he is just really good i belive he has been around for as long as mario has lol but mario has had more games than snake but i just like sname because h is more human than mario but mario is still badass
    The Man Who Knows War

And the Cutie at his Shoulder

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

+ = :P

I have a few. I like K.K. He's just too awesome playing his music. I used to frequently visit him on saturdays. His concerts were very relaxing. Damn, I should visit him some time again!
    Latest addition would be the Black Baron.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite video charecter of all time...well thats hard to say. I have a lot of charecters that I absolutely love. But the top one would have to be...Kokoro from Dead or Alive. Don't care what anybody says...She's mine to the very freaking end.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Thanks

So maybe the 5 questions thing didn't go over so well. XD And hey, I'm not complaining about Kokoro being your favourite video game character, so no worries here.

Though I admit, I've never played the game before. <.<

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast