Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Favourite video game character of all time

Newbie death2all4 is just another face in the crowd death2all4's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favourite video game character of all time

Well my fav would have to the naruto games...
    Because of all the fighting that is in it.
    Never give up just keep going.............

Newbie TheBigNooby is just another face in the crowd
    Thanks

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Robbie\My Documents\My Pictures\CHRIS CROCKER IS A SPY.jpg[/IMG]I have no idea what you guys are talking about, possibly videos games :P

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Mr. B, you've got to upload your "My Pictures" images to an image hosting website before you can post them here.

And we're talking about our favourite video game characters of all time, as the thread title suggests.

I have decided on 4 of my top 5 favourite video game characters of all time, that #5 is taking a little more thought...my top 4 favourite now, in order, is:

Charizard (Pokémon)
    Nanaki/Red XIII (Final Fantasy VII)
    Lucario (Pokémon)
    MetalGarurumon (Digimon)

That metallic, missile launching wolf may move up from 4th with time though, because it pwns. =D

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Well now, that is a very difficult question indeed. I'm torn between Rikku from FFX and X2, and Miles Prower a.k.a. Tails the Fox. I'm gonna have to give it to Tails because old school always wins in my book. Tails is a vital part of the Sonic series, and any fan of the old Genesis games knows this. Try playing Sonic 1 again and tell me I'm wrong. He's a fox, with two tails, who can fly, yet is also capable of piloting a plane!? Dude is uber talented, and the clear unsung hero. The Kato to Sonic's Green Hornet. Obviously more awesome, just not given the proper respect.

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest, I like Tails more than Sonic in a lot of ways myself, to me Sonic is just a hothead with speed on his side.

I just wish Sega would stop making him be just like some Sonic fanboy, and going overkill on trying to make it as cute and childish in more recent games as possible.

As far as the not so old school games go, I liked Tails most in that Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut game, he wasn't quite so much like a kid in that game, and wasn't such a suck up to Sonic in it. XP

In Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, he actually said "Sonic is my hero", he would start to sound like Amy at times, which shouldn't happen, Amy wants to marry Sonic. XD

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

omfg, I love yoshi, but i hate it when I have to leave him behind. one time when i was little i cried because he died. =(
    He's just so cute! and he loves you...

Thanks

Like Barney? But yeah, Yoshi is cute. Heck, it was my best character, and favourite, in the first Super Smash Bros. game for N64.

Gotta keep racking my brain to think of my 5th favourite video game character to finish off my top 5...everyone can rest assured they'll know what character it is as soon as I decide. XP

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    omfg, I love yoshi, but i hate it when I have to leave him behind. one time when i was little i cried because he died. =(
    He's just so cute! and he loves you...

yes another yoshi fan. and here i thought i was alone in the world. i love yoshi, i play him every chance i get, weither in mario golf, mario party,etc.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast