+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fearless

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Fearless

Fok Yuanjia (Li) dreams of continuing the legacy his father established as a world-class fighter in China. After reaching his goal, however, a personal tragedy causes him to disappear for several years. He's not heard from until the honor of defending his country in an international tournament surfaces.
    The trailer for this new movie said that it will be Li's last martial arts epic. Do you think in his last movie he's going to give it all? Will you actually go out and see the movie? Do you enjoy his previous movies? Are his skills in martial arts unrivaled? What do you think of Jet Li as an actor?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3m0hKWoElsg&search=jet%20li
    Seduced by Flesh

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fearless

Goddamn, tht movie will be considered among his best. The trailer looked awesome. Cheers for hooking up this trailer. I think he will pull all the stops humanly possible and make this his best movie yet. But i think he's seen the Tony Jaa's movies and I have seen them. Tony Jaa is good at wut he does best. Muay Thai Boxing.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

holly that looked awsome and i do live jet. i cant wait tell its in theaters

IM BACK

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the info and the link, Kasai-Sami. It seems to be a great movie to watch. I will be sure to check it out once it gets released.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

OmGosh!! Wow wow wow Awsommeeee!

But his LAST?? That's Not kewl...But still Fearless looks good^^

Thanks Pyroo. :]

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

It looks pretty standard, that's not necessarily a bad thing of course.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Dam, hope Tony Jaa can do as good as Jet Li as done. He's bin considered as the Prodigy(TJ)

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Hope that I can watch it.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast