+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fearless

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fearless

it looks like a good movie, maybe i'll watch it when it comes out

Newbie bunnystaryuki may be famous one day bunnystaryuki may be famous one day
    Thanks

uh.. him actor... well... uh.... ok....
    I think he is a good actor...
    he's serious... and that role needs people who r serious.....

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Fearless will not be Jet Li's last martial arts movie, it will be his last wushu movie which is a style of martial arts, also, if a good script comes up we will do more wushu movies; the movie is so kick-ass, I got it from a friend here who is from china and it is kick-ass, I love the fight scenes, everything is so action packed but its also not wire style fighting, they barely fly

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea but this is going bac to old school martial arts movie where they abt martial arts. I think it's a good move for Jet Li to finish on an old school style movie coz he used to do a few of those movies like "Once Upon a time in China" and etc.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoy watchin Jet Li's movie(Hong kong).... but Jet Li, hollywood style is weak.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw this other trailer, where they show Jet Li fighting with a three-sectional staff against a Japanese Samurai, it was beyond awesome!!! The match came to be a tie, but the moves are simply amazing. I am so going to watch this movie.
    Last edited by kedar; Apr 14, 2006 at 03:04 PM.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Seriously? tht's one of the things they didnt really do did they? Samurai vs martial artist. Tht scene would be wicked.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Banned Yomiko Readman may be famous one day Yomiko Readman may be famous one day Yomiko Readman's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Fearless

No one is fearless.. not even me you think you can just say that your fearless. Well you can but what you say wont last long, becasue in due time you will have to back up what you say and what you do then will seal your fate. Make sure you close the door on you wasy out thank you kindly

Images deleted by Hassun
    Last edited by Hassun; Apr 14, 2006 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast