+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fearless

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Yomiko Readman
    No one is fearless.. not even me you think you can just say that your fearless. Well you can but what you say wont last long, becasue in due time you will have to back up what you say and what you do then will seal your fate. Make sure you close the door on you wasy out thank you kindly

Images deleted by Hassun
    Please READ the contents of a thread before you post in it.
    You are COMPLETELY "Off Topic".

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    Seriously? tht's one of the things they didnt really do did they? Samurai vs martial artist. Tht scene would be wicked.
    Yes, here is a video that shows short segments of various fights in this movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lui6A...earch=Fearless

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Goddam, Kedar thx for providing me with the link. I love his films. He is good at wut he does.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie thanatos808 may be famous one day thanatos808 may be famous one day thanatos808's Avatar
    Thanks

i saw the movie, but "for me" i was a lil let down... it's promising, but then again i was expecting something in the line of "once upon a time in china" trio.. when jet li took a role based upon a historical character... didn't come close... but if u haven't seen that trio, then it would be good, but if u have, then don't expect the same calibur of film

my 2cents

Newbie dDoKbOkGi may be famous one day dDoKbOkGi may be famous one day dDoKbOkGi's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if I'll actually go see it in the theater, but my dad loves Jet Li so I will definitely watch it.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    Goddam, Kedar thx for providing me with the link. I love his films. He is good at wut he does.
    No problem, dude. After Bruce Lee, he is one of the many martial arts' figures that I appreciate. In that trailer, they had to cut off some scenes because they don't want to disclose them before the movie got released, but I heard there are more fights, which are completely stunning. ^_^ I am all for it now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3