+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: FF movie

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

FF movie

I saw the movie from a download and got totaly confused due to not playing the gave part of the story. Can anyone tell me a sight or just tell me what happened so i can understand the movie better?

Otaku silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FF movie

why dont you just buy the movie? so that way you can understand it!
    ちょっと単一あるか。 私はあり、女の子がほしいと思う im back and seeking vengence!

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you give an understandable description of what you are not understanding?

I dont like seeing people talk in text talk and just blatantly misspelling so please give an understandable description

Otaku silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    Can you give an understandable description of what you are not understanding?

I dont like seeing people talk in text talk and just blatantly misspelling so please give an understandable description
    yeah that way we know when you got lost in the movie nice zackraa!
    ちょっと単一あるか。 私はあり、女の子がほしいと思う im back and seeking vengence!

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

The movie is the continuation of the game since i never played it i was wondering if anyone would tell me what happened

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

okay this is wut it says from wkikedpidea:

The world of Final Fantasy VII is economically, militarily, and politically dominated by a powerful conglomerate called the "Shin-Ra Electric Power Company", which profits from the use of machines known as "mako reactors". These reactors siphon a green ethereal energy (called "Spirit Energy") out of the planet and convert it into a source of electricity, known as "Mako Energy".

It is revealed that the source of the Spirit Energy required to create mako is the Lifestream, a flow of life energy within the Planet's mantle. All life energy originates from the Lifestream, and returns to it when an organism dies.[3][4] Thus, the Lifestream is the sum — and source — of all the life that have ever and will ever walk upon the Planet. The process of extracting its energy literally drains the life of the planet in order to generate power, and will — over time — result in the Planet's decay.

Shin-Ra's executives are concerned with the expensive process of refining Spirit Energy into mako, and are fascinated with the idea of the legendary Promised Land, a place the company's president believes to be fertile with natural mako energy that flows to the surface of its own accord.[5] According to legend, only a race called "the Ancients" (also known as "the Cetra") are able to find this land. However, the Cetra have been driven to extinction, with the exception of one: Aerith Gainsborough (known as "Aeris Gainsborough" in the North American and European version), whom Shin-Ra has been trying to capture for years.

The city of Midgar is a municipality created and operated by Shin-Ra. It is also the location of the Shin-Ra headquarters and serves as the home to their nemesis, a rebel resistance group of eco-terrorists called "AVALANCHE," who fear for the Planet's safety and desire to topple the Shin-Ra Company before irreversible harm can be rendered to the Planet. The game opens as AVALANCHE hires a mercenary named "Cloud Strife," who claims to be a former member of Shin-Ra's elite special forces unit, SOLDIER. He's been hired to aid in the destruction of the eight mako reactors situated along the perimeter of Midgar.

Cloud shows little interest in AVALANCHE's cause at first, as he is — by his own admission — interested in only the money he's been offered. Eventually, however, Cloud discovers the connection between Shin-Ra's ecologically destructive actions and a mysterious figure from his own past: a man named "Sephiroth," a legendary SOLDIER who destroyed Cloud's hometown. As Cloud is drawn deeper and deeper into the multi-faceted conflict between Shin-Ra, AVALANCHE, and Sephiroth, Cloud's own true identity and past come into question. Themes explored in the story include the concept of identity, the nature of life and the necessity of self-acceptance.

So there u have it. Tht's wut FF VII is abt. And the theme was Life.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

That movie is so good. I hope they make another one...

...Impulsive...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Are you by any chance talking about FF:The Spirits Within?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0173840/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast