+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FF X of FF VIII

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

FF X of FF VIII

Which one do you like better? and do you yhink that they should make movies of them?

I love FF VIII but i also love X so idk i still haven't beaten either of them but i have gotten threw a good majority of them! i think i like 8 better because it has a good plot and it has alot of action even though the graphics are not the greatest. i also really like X because of the graphics and the voices but also the emotion they put into it and how it CAN make ppl cry.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Feb 14, 2007 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Don't start a thread with only a question. I copied and pasted your below post to this one.

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FF X of FF VIII

I would have to say that FFX was better than VIII. The overall presentation of FFX was better as well as the graphics. Which doesn't really make the game but it can't hurt. FFVIII had a unique story than most of the other final fantasy because of the fact that a large part of the game deals with being a student. Personaly I liked VIII a lot, despite the negative opinions of others. Although FFX had voice actors, a sweet story,and excellent graphics. I would like to see more FF movies but it is not really likely that they would base one off an entire game without anything new added.

Newbie Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion... both of these games were awesome... I can't truly decide which is better.... I have beat Final Fantasy VIII and can honestly say I loved the story... the battle system was not so good... at least with the magic system... it got annoying... but it balanced itself out with the ability to use magic to boost your stats.... on the other hand... it became tedious to find the magic you needed to make your stats really good... now... for Final Fantasy X... this game has a great story line from what I have played through... the battle system works well... and the overdrive system is very inovative and shows that it is very similar to the limit system... yet still very different at the same time, the voice acting was a nice touch, but I would have liked it better without the voice acting in this game... mainly because I love to imagine what the characters sound like... anyways... as for movies... I would love to see a Final Fantasy VIII movie.... and I would also for Final Fantasy X... but I have yet to finish the story... so I have less wanting for a movie on that game...
    I have an RP site... want to join? Then PM me and we'll talk...

P.S. - Don't hurt me...

Thanks

In my opinion... both of these games were awesome... I can't truly decide which is better.... I have beat Final Fantasy VIII and can honestly say I loved the story... the battle system was not so good... at least with the magic system... it got annoying... but it balanced itself out with the ability to use magic to boost your stats.... on the other hand... it became tedious to find the magic you needed to make your stats really good... now... for Final Fantasy X... this game has a great story line from what I have played through... the battle system works well... and the overdrive system is very inovative and shows that it is very similar to the limit system... yet still very different at the same time, the voice acting was a nice touch, but I would have liked it better without the voice acting in this game... mainly because I love to imagine what the characters sound like... anyways... as for movies... I would love to see a Final Fantasy VIII movie.... and I would also for Final Fantasy X... but I have yet to finish the story... so I have less wanting for a movie on that game...
    on X you can change it to where the voices are not on and there is silence! but i liked it because you can really hear the emotion in there voices and see how much every one really cares for yuna!

Newbie foolscapdaily is off to a good start foolscapdaily's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero View Post
    I would have to say that FFX was better than VIII. The overall presentation of FFX was better as well as the graphics. Which doesn't really make the game but it can't hurt. FFVIII had a unique story than most of the other final fantasy because of the fact that a large part of the game deals with being a student. Personaly I liked VIII a lot, despite the negative opinions of others. Although FFX had voice actors, a sweet story,and excellent graphics. I would like to see more FF movies but it is not really likely that they would base one off an entire game without anything new added.
    ff 8 was the best story and overall better game than ff 10 .taking out the fact ff10 had voice actors and the sub-game(Blitzball)
    final fantasy games have the best in dept scripts that would turn out great if someone had the good sense and stick to the action and main plot (unlike ff:The Spirits Within)

Newbie Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_in_hell View Post
    on X you can change it to where the voices are not on and there is silence! but i liked it because you can really hear the emotion in there voices and see how much every one really cares for yuna!
    whoa... there was an option for that...? I never found it... maybe when I rent the game or borrow it from someone again... I will search for it... and maybe I will finally beat Yunalesca... anyways... thanks for telling me that... I never knew about that option...
    I have an RP site... want to join? Then PM me and we'll talk...

P.S. - Don't hurt me...

Thanks

whoa... there was an option for that...? I never found it... maybe when I rent the game or borrow it from someone again... I will search for it... and maybe I will finally beat Yunalesca... anyways... thanks for telling me that... I never knew about that option...
    y i found it when i first started! i dident like it so i turned the voices back on! but ya it can be done! i cant rember how but u can do it!

ff 8 was the best story and overall better game than ff 10 .taking out the fact ff10 had voice actors and the sub-game(Blitzball)
    final fantasy games have the best in dept scripts that would turn out great if someone had the good sense and stick to the action and main plot (unlike ff:The Spirits Within
    In the movie Advant Children it was a good plot! i did not like the spirit with in!

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I could agree that back when RPG's didn't have voice acting it was kinda cool. You could create your own voice(not literally) for them like you have previously said. Both of you have got to finish playing the games if you want to truely experience the stories. As a person who has beat both games I prefer the ending to FFVIII over FFX. FFX is an overall better game in comparison though. The concept behind spirit within was good but the ending and the events leading up to it ruined the movie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast