+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FF X of FF VIII

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: FF X of FF VIII

I could agree that back when RPG's didn't have voice acting it was kinda cool. You could create your own voice(not literally) for them like you have previously said. Both of you have got to finish playing the games if you want to truely experience the stories. As a person who has beat both games I prefer the ending to FFVIII over FFX. FFX is an overall better game in comparison though. Also, I am sure you have but if you have not seen Advent Children I highly reccommend going and buying it.
    for some reason i cant seem to beat ultimicia! i have all the things i need but she keeps beating me! no matter how hard i try! and i need to get a new PS2 if i want to play X but i cant beat the dragon of bevile (SP)

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Newbie Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_in_hell View Post
    for some reason i cant seem to beat ultimicia! i have all the things i need but she keeps beating me! no matter how hard i try! and i need to get a new PS2 if i want to play X but i cant beat the dragon of bevile (SP)
    Well... for Ultimecia... I suggest having Eden and all that jazz... I think I just barely beat her... and I was lucky... I ended up winning with my last three people... as for the dragon of Bevelle.... I hated that sucker... and I got lucky with him... but make sure to have a lot of status prevention items... and make sure to be able to cast hastega and have lots of ethers...
    I have an RP site... want to join? Then PM me and we'll talk...

P.S. - Don't hurt me...

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

noooooo the only movie that should be made is seven and thats done so no more FF movies because you know if they make another they will rune the series

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you have Lionheart and Eden? It is pretty easy if you are at the right level and both of them. I remember fighting that dragon and it was hard if it is the one I am thinking about. Just gotta level up thats all.

Thanks

Well... for Ultimecia... I suggest having Eden and all that jazz... I think I just barely beat her... and I was lucky... I ended up winning with my last three people... as for the dragon of Bevelle.... I hated that sucker... and I got lucky with him... but make sure to have a lot of status prevention items... and make sure to be able to cast hastega and have lots of ethers...
    on the dragon i got really close once but then he had to be an ass and pull a chep trick and on ultimicia i just wish i caould shoot her! she is so hard and its making me really mad because i want to beat her so bad to see the rest of the story and i cant! and i herad the rest of the story is awsome!

Newbie Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki's Avatar
    Thanks

on the dragon i got really close once but then he had to be an ass and pull a chep trick and on ultimicia i just wish i caould shoot her! she is so hard and its making me really mad because i want to beat her so bad to see the rest of the story and i cant! and i herad the rest of the story is awsome!
    the rest is really good.... and it is basicly a long amv... so when you do beat her... just sit back and relax... so good luck... I would try to give more advice... but I haven't played either in a very long time... plus... I must leave for a while now...

P.S. - Don't hurt me...

Thanks

Do you have Lionheart and Eden? It is pretty easy if you are at the right level and both of them. I remember fighting that dragon and it was hard if it is the one I am thinking about. Just gotta level up thats all
    do you mean i need to get the gardian? and i need to fight those three hella hard dragons?

the rest is really good.... and it is basicly a long amv... so when you do beat her... just sit back and relax... so good luck... I would try to give more advice... but I haven't played either in a very long time... plus... I must leave for a while now...
    i have ssen bits and peices of it and i saw a scean where squall was dead! does that really happen?

Thanks

well... short of a spoiler... I will tell you this... Squall doesn't die... he just collapses from a lack of energy... so yeah... that's all I will tell so that I do not ruin the ending...

P.S. - Don't hurt me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast