+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: FF X of FF VIII

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: FF X of FF VIII

well... short of a spoiler... I will tell you this... Squall doesn't die... he just collapses from a lack of energy... so yeah... that's all I will tell so that I do not ruin the ending...
    NOOOOOOOO tell me more! i really want to know! its killing me!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

To anwser your question Lionheart is a sword/skill trigger. Does more damage than you could ever imagine. Eden is the guardian force found at the very bottom of the long spiral stairs at the research laboratory where u get Bahamet. Both are very important if you want to beat the game.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

i only played FF X i havent gotten to play FF VIII yet but i going to soon,as for did i like FFX it was ok i never finished it got stuck and have played since.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku god of death may be famous one day god of death may be famous one day god of death's Avatar
    Thanks

ah something i can relate to on the sight, ive played almost all of the ff games, gameboy versions nintendo, remakes, the origanals, the only one that i have not played is ff11, i think that one is only online if im wrong then i got to go get it. in my opinion ff9 was one of the best ever made, great graphics, great story, nice equipment and skill learning. four discs was a bit much but it was such a large game. the chocobo thing was a bit much along with the moggles.... those things irratate me.
    I am the God Of Death, Reaper of the souls, hunter of the darkness......
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Deaths_doorway/index.php
    this is my site come and see me there sometime!

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

VTo anwser your question Lionheart is a sword/skill trigger. Does more damage than you could ever imagine. Eden is the guardian force found at the very bottom of the long spiral stairs at the research laboratory where u get Bahamet. Both are very important if you want to beat the game
    so you basically get it when you are in the future?

ah something i can relate to on the sight, ive played almost all of the ff games, gameboy versions nintendo, remakes, the origanals, the only one that i have not played is ff11, i think that one is only online if im wrong then i got to go get it. in my opinion ff9 was one of the best ever made, great graphics, great story, nice equipment and skill learning. four discs was a bit much but it was such a large game. the chocobo thing was a bit much along with the moggles.... those things irratate me.
    i love all the games but there are a few parts that are just boring and i dont really want to go threw! but the plots for the games are really good! and i love them to death!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

If you're talikng about eden, after the fight with Bahamut, you can venture down into the depths of the Center. On the bottom floor, you will find a control panel in the middle of a tranquil scene. After activating the panel, you will have to fight Ultima Weapon. You can draw Eden during the battle.

Newbie lilchillin1435 is off to a good start lilchillin1435's Avatar
    Thanks

wow this is hard. i give it a tie 50/50. since they both had excellent story lines. good battlescenes. love the GF entrances and moves. the only thing is that FFX had more advance techniques in there. like the mana and how u can command your GF to do certain attacks and the monster hunt. otherwise they were both great games

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I THINK THAT viii is better. It has an awsome story line and it leaves you in susspence alot. X I think is more predidctable.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3