+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ff7 ..??

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ff7 ..??

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    ... eventually we're going to see one too many Dirge of Cerberus' (failures)...
    Failure!? "Dirge of Cerberus" wansnt a failure.(In my opinion at the least) Sure, its not the "best" that SquareEnix could have done but its still a fairly solid game. Graphics were better than most games (Ofcourse its because of the fact its FROM SquareEnix) and the music is excellent (Again, SquareEnix and special credits to Gackt <= Thats whom sang the theme song "Redemption", they even used it in the US commercials...man, my head turned to the TV everytime I heard Square's unique *ting" sound for all their commercials) Gameplay was...fair I guess, some parts of it were quite bothersome I must say. Storyline is unique and it keeps you hooked (I actually think that they made or is in the process of making another FF7 spin-off derived from the DoC story)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I jus' found an interestin' article in my Gameinformer magazine, it's issue 175 on pg. 50. Supposedly, after u "beat Crisis Core, start it up, and beat the game again, you'll see the Final Fantasy VII tech demo from E3 2005 with the words, 'To be continued in Final Fantasy VII.'" This quote is from the article in the magazine, it also states that although it "makes sense" ta show the trailer 'cause "Crisis Core is a prequel" ta FFVII, they find it a "little odd" that Square Enix is showin' the "footage from what is not a game, but just a tech demo" in Crisis Core. It's jus' a rumor and one should never put much stock in rumors, but I understand their reasonin'. Especially given the fact that so many FF remakes r comin' out, heck, they're remakin' FFIV for the DS, for godsake. If they're remakin' so many FF games, why not go on ahead and remake FFVII? It would only make sense.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    they even used it in the US commercials...man, my head turned to the TV everytime I heard Square's unique *ting" sound for all their commercials)
    img i know! like i would seriously drop everything to watch the commercial. that song is great

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Failure!? "Dirge of Cerberus" wansnt a failure.(In my opinion at the least) Sure, its not the "best" that SquareEnix could have done but its still a fairly solid game. Graphics were better than most games (Ofcourse its because of the fact its FROM SquareEnix) and the music is excellent (Again, SquareEnix and special credits to Gackt <= Thats whom sang the theme song "Redemption", they even used it in the US commercials...man, my head turned to the TV everytime I heard Square's unique *ting" sound for all their commercials) Gameplay was...fair I guess, some parts of it were quite bothersome I must say. Storyline is unique and it keeps you hooked (I actually think that they made or is in the process of making another FF7 spin-off derived from the DoC story)
    I didn't think the Dirge graphics were up to par at all. The gameplay seemed like an afterthought, and the game was more of a collection of cutscenes. Everything in between was just filler, until you got to see another amazing video. It's probably the only game that's more fun to watch than it is to play.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    I didn't think the Dirge graphics were up to par at all. The gameplay seemed like an afterthought, and the game was more of a collection of cutscenes. Everything in between was just filler, until you got to see another amazing video. It's probably the only game that's more fun to watch than it is to play.
    i think square got their target audience. misson complete.

but friggin Denzel in AC? WTF? i hated that they made cloud have a little family thing...

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, if they are going to do a fantastic remaking should it be on Playstation 3 becuase I don't have that console yet and I don't know if they is going to make any on DS.

Thanks

well, you know it wouldnt be on the 360 or wii, sonys pretty well got square in with them in terms of their main games.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3