+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ff7 d.o.c 2????

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

ff7 d.o.c 2????

*Warning this thread may contain spoilers*

Did anyone know there is a secret ending to dirge of cerberus? I DID!!! If you didnt then this is how you get it, you must simply collect all the g-files/reports through-out the game. After the credits there will be a cutscene were it shows Weiss lying in a deep whole somewhere (I think its Midgar below the Shin-Ra building but I'm not quite sure). Near him is a big sphere type thing which explodes and out steps a man (which after playing crisis core I now believe to be Genesis). Anyway he walks over to Weiss and lifts him up and says something to him which i cant remember but if anyone does please feel free to post it here, all i remember is him saying brother and lifting Weiss and flying off. Anyway does this mean that there will be a 2nd Dirge of Cerberus? What do you think the storyline will be about/what would you want to happen? Post in and let me know, thanks!

thank you equinn

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ff7 d.o.c 2????

Wrong section, moving.....

Newbie Dihaikushi is off to a good start Dihaikushi's Avatar
    Thanks

probably not since dirge of cerberus was set a couple years after advent children I think it might spawn a completely new game since crisis core made a lot of new stuff canon

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i had that game it was ok not nearly wat i expected lol but still not too bad

Thanks

in actuality I only played the game for the story. gameplay wise im surprised square enix out their name on that crap but it had an interesting story

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol thats the same reason i played it i guess i got into it and that made it seem ok

Thanks

The story was more of a setup for crisis core even though it was a sequel it helped garner lots more interest it didn't need it cause ill buy almost anything with square enix's name on it that may not be that good but hey ima fanboy lol

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I think there will be one more game.

click to show spoiler

Since Genesis is still alive and Weiss was saved its rather obvious that there is more left in the story. I actually said something a few months ago to a friend of mine that there is one more game left, most likely with Cloud since he is the only one who still can fight, and it will have the fighting system similar to Crisis Core.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast