+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: FFXIII, FF Versus XIII, FF Agito XIII

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

FFXIII, FF Versus XIII, FF Agito XIII

What can you say about this three games?

FFXIII and FF Versus XIII:
    Platform: PS3
    Co. Made by: Square Enix
    Other: the poeple who will create this game is the poeple who made KH2 and FFVII:AC.

FF Agito XIII
    Platform: Mobile
    Co. Made by: Square Enix
    Other: Same as the first two.

For me FFXIII and FF Versus XIII has a superb graphis, i've seen the trailer of FFXII and its awesome, I've seen the Pix of Versus XIII and i can tell its awesome game too even though i didn't saw the game play of Versus XIII.

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FFXIII, FF Versus XIII, FF Agito XIII

FFXIII i can get coz it's sort of like light n versus looks like a dark verison really. I like the versus verison more but the orginal has a cool weapon with gun/sword sort of thing going on.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

i am really into versus xiii. it looks good kuz its being made from the kh team.they are going to add so much sword action. xD
    i heard all 3 xiii games are in the same world or something right?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I'm still wondering what the idea behind this is.
    If they're both good I'll just buy both I guess...

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

[quote]i heard all 3 xiii games are in the same world or something right?[/qoute]

you're right they say its in the same world but the characters in each game has no realation whatsoever.

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

you're right they say its in the same world but the characters in each game has no realation whatsoever.
    Well that sounds a little wierd. But like Hassun said, if I like them both I'll probably just buy both of em.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Square Enix is thinking like this, instead of having a number of final fantasy games each with its own universe and world and story. What if you were to have one universe, but have multiple games that tell multiple stories, with multiple game play. From there you could then have these worlds inside this universe interact, so instead of playing one after another, you could have the games interact to provide a worldy perspective, this is there thinking.

I like both FFXIII and versus, mainly because with versus, the gameplay is going to be done by the guys who did KH and KH2 while the animation and graphics are being done by the guys who did FFAC. With the FFXIII, it was originally being developed for the PS2 until management put the project on hold and started working on FFAC, now it is being greenlighted again but I can't remember who will be doing the gameplay and which team will do graphics.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

i see. i wonder if the characters will meet up with others from the other ffxiii games like main character in xiii meets the main character of versus. either that if maybe events rather than meeting with a character..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast