+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 12

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Final Fantasy 12

I have been playing the game for ohh I would say 40 or so hours and I beleive it is one of the best games ever the graphics are out standing during the movies clips and game play.....You accutally get to see your weapons change and make each char. a spacific person.....The Fighting style they have for it is really cool too.....how you can fight and pick things and not wait or sit there and every thing pauses so you can choose your next move....what do you guys think ??

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy 12

Well, for me, if Final Fantasy 12 was a stand-alone game, I believe that it WOULD'VE made me love it. But, unfortunately, counting the earlier Final Fantasies that came before it, it doesn't really... well... "make it".

mmhmm.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

It is a very good game. The graphics and the music are very beautiful...the only problem with it is that the new battle system is hard for me. I miss the old CTB system..

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

yech!!! probably one of the worst ff game i've played...it's boring.
    and the main guy looks like michael jackson...really.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    yech!!! probably one of the worst ff game i've played...it's boring.
    and the main guy looks like michael jackson...really.
    dude...then you didnt get very far....because the story is veyr good and the char.s are very well done....plus the stories behind the char.s

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

I love every aspect of the game except the combat system. I find the combat system to be to difficult to really use. Yeah, I know about the gambit system but I'm a micromanage when it comes to my RPG's. I can navigate a FF battle menu in litterally seconds. It was great.

Now, I just either have to live with auto mode (gambits) and hope the characters really do what I've told them to when I want to. Or I have to micromanage the entire battle in real time in a menu system that, while I can do it, is not really meant to. It's the only flaw in the game. Mind you, i know it's a 'online' battle system but I don't play online games so I have to adjust to this new mindset. I"m sure I'll get there.

But it's not enough to keep me for playing, or even enjoying, this great game.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Sword View Post
    I have been playing the game for ohh I would say 40 or so hours and I beleive it is one of the best games ever the graphics are out standing during the movies clips and game play.....You accutally get to see your weapons change and make each char. a spacific person.....The Fighting style they have for it is really cool too.....how you can fight and pick things and not wait or sit there and every thing pauses so you can choose your next move....what do you guys think ??
    I loved playing FF12. It did however piggyback off previous titles and didn't have anything that was "groundbraking."
    Still I loved that game and an glad you are enjoying it!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Still waiting for the European release at the end of this month...
    Boy aren't we lucky ¬_¬

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast