+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 12

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy 12

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    The battle system will take a while to get used to it, but it's not that bad. It becomes better as the game progresses. It all depends on the person if they will like the system or not. It's more directed towards stradegy with the gambits and all. It's an ok storyline, plus they have good side quests like the hunts. You should at least rent the game before you believe the hype from others. The only thing that I truly hated about the game was the espers, worthless in my opinion, seeing as how I barely used them, nor had the need to, and the licences<--------what made them think that would be popular is beyond me. It's like a checkered boarded sphere grid, but with items and equipment added in.
    I have to agree with that they should have kept the sphere grid even though the sphere grid was a little complex because you could plan on what you were going to go for or threw to get those and well inless you have the statagy guide then that would help but yeah I think they did the checkerboard look and type so it would be easier on people

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Sword View Post
    I have to agree with that they should have kept the sphere grid even though the sphere grid was a little complex because you could plan on what you were going to go for or threw to get those and well inless you have the statagy guide then that would help but yeah I think they did the checkerboard look and type so it would be easier on people
    I really disliked the FFX sphere grid. It was cumbersome and after a while I got totally wacky with it. Lulu did more damage from attacking than Wakka, Rikku became the top black magic user, etc.
    I don't mind some freedom in character development but that was pushing it.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

But was it necassary to put equipment on the license board. I undrstand it gets easier to get the points as the game progresses, but when you only get 1 point per monster you kill and you need like 50 points to equip a certain shield or armor that you already have, it kinda makes it annoying in the beginning of the game. But don't worry for those that haven't played yet, it gets really easy to collect points as the game goes. I always made sure each character had like 1500 points, just in case I finally found soome better equipment and accessories.

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    But was it necassary to put equipment on the license board. I undrstand it gets easier to get the points as the game progresses, but when you only get 1 point per monster you kill and you need like 50 points to equip a certain shield or armor that you already have, it kinda makes it annoying in the beginning of the game. But don't worry for those that haven't played yet, it gets really easy to collect points as the game goes. I always made sure each character had like 1500 points, just in case I finally found soome better equipment and accessories.
    Actually there is a place you can go for loot and lp points.....It's the desert before you get to that little town with every little everything but yeah you just go and steal and kill its very easy and very useful....I am above what I should be I have just about every augments for everyone and Im getting everything now for vaan then im going to give another person the accessory to give double the lp points to and so on and so forth.....

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I know about the desert, but until I got the double lp accessory, I knida just felt like it was going slow. As for what I did with the board, first I dealt heavily with the augments/magicks. I only really dealt with the weapons and armor/accessory when needed. Also get the quickenings early if you can seeing as how it increases your mp and is nice when you combo between three characters.

As for the board itself, I guess it's nice that every character can have anytype of weapon. It's not a fixed weapon type per character like ffX, which wasn't bad, but lacked options.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

im still playing the game...haven't finished it yet...quite hard...
    who can do the quickening? i now can do 13 to 14 chains...quite hard after 10 lol
    and the licence was anoyying...~.~

i can't wait to finish the game...
    Now trying to win againts monsters in Silika wood..quite tough...sigh

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

deodaclan18 I love the way the have it to with the non fixed weapon choice and how if you wanted the different quickenings for different people....

RayMe I have only gotten to 12 and thats because I didnt have all my char.s with quickenings.....but I wouldnt doubt that you can its mainly a game of chance with the quickenings you might get it you might not.....depends on how good your chances are

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

yeah thats really is the truth...man the third lvl of quickening is awesome...
    lol and it's weird that every quickening i choose for the characters really goes for the characters...or is it just me xD

Hm...the further i went the harder it gets.. xD so challenging this game is..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast