+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: final fantasy 13

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: final fantasy 13

I can't wait to play FFXIII and FF Versus 13. What disappoints me, though, is the resemblances made to the Star Wars clones (see the trailer if you haven't). The gameplay graphics are awesome, going by the trailer. The main character's weapon is super kick-a$$ too. The old gunblade is now two weapons - a gun and a blade. Sweet.

Newbie Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't wait for this release, although it is going to take a while for it to come out. The trailer that was shown at E3 was the only thing they worked on up til then. Seriously can't wait. The most advanced civilization ever created in a Final fantasy game. But I will more than likely gte 12 when it is released since it is being released around the time of my birthday.

Newbie cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902's Avatar
    Thanks

i also cant wait for the release.... ^_^...... i love RPG games.... in the philippines, almost everybody are just playing RPG games....

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I am very excited to get my hands on FF13, but you have to realize that what we were shown was most likely not actual gameplay. Just because you saw the ATB or what appeared to be enemies taking damage, any veteran of the gaming industry knows that those things could've simply been placed there in order to make us believe that we would be playing a game that looked that amazing. Regardless, I believe Square will do an outstanding job.

Newbie Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks

where can I get the trailer from? But yeah can't wait to play it, I love rpg games!

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I can't say I really played any final fanatasy game but I herd that the games are based on different characters. Wouldn't it be better if it would be based on the same characters. I seen the movie ffvii and thats why I'm so intrigued all of the sudden. Well, correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, and u can watch the video here
    http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/826/826843/vids_1.html
    Last edited by legacy2Bwritten; Aug 03, 2006 at 08:08 PM.

Newbie Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten
    Well, I can't say I really played any final fanatasy game but I herd that the games are based on different characters. Wouldn't it be better if it would be based on the same characters. I seen the movie ffvii and thats why I'm so intrigued all of the sudden. Well, correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, and u can watch the video here
    http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/826/826843/vids_1.html
    Thanks for the link, the game looks REALLY cool indeed, the cut scenes and fmv looks like Advent Children, they have like the same style (characters jumping really high and stuff which is really cool). The gameplay graphics look awesome too!. Btw answering your question yeah every FF game has a whole new storyline (except FFX and X-2 duh lol and now FFVII and FFVII Dirge Of Cerberus) and I think thats a good idea, since it wouldn't be possible to make 13 games involving the same storyline and characters, besides that way every FF game has an unique feel.

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

My thought's is that RPG's were never away and yeah I've seen the trailer one too many times
    Your life means nothing to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast