+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Fantasy 13?

Newbie WishIcouldlivemore is off to a good start WishIcouldlivemore's Avatar
    Thanks

Final Fantasy 13?

Hey everyone who loves Final Fantasy I know I do anyway if square called you up and asked you to think of the next story for the Final Fantasy series what would it be like?

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy 13?

I would, first off, do like they did in XII and greatly tone down the romantic aspects of the game. It's not that they were bad, it's jus' that Square always laid it on too thick. I would also go wit a female heroine, I feel that it's time for a change up. I think that a FF game wit a female lead would b interesting (and no I'm not forgettin' FFVI). A female lead hasn' been done in FF for quite some time and my story would have one. It would b less of a political or environmental story ('cause they've already been done) and more of a character driven one, although it may have some political or environmental undertones ta it. And I've always loved a mystery and my story would contain plenty of that. It would also have more twists and turns then u could shake a stick at, jus' not too much ta where the player loses track. This is jus' my idea though.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I would stick with the gameplay style of FFX. Wasn't a big fan of the XII system. I would have to say they should go with a story similir to VII becaus eit actually felt like what you were doing had a major effect in that game. If you want a good FF game then bring back the Dream Team from in the Snes days. That would go well.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie WishIcouldlivemore is off to a good start WishIcouldlivemore's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to admit FFVII was a really good game and the battle system shouldn't of changed to the one in XII.

I would make the main character an old man who has lost his memory and after a quarter of the game he dies but is born again as a child with painful memories who has to abide for his sins by travelling to heaven to be baptized by An angel but the main antagonist who is in fact the old man's twin when he is born again has sold his soul to the devil and has to kill the old man to prevent him from being purified so he will lay in hell.

Here's something I would like if you could play as the antagonist for a short while so the gamer could understand him like in almost all anime.

Newbie ninryuu is off to a good start ninryuu's Avatar
    Thanks

not sure about the story in the game as they said before ff has almost always a male lead, some bad guy trying to rule or destroy the world and a romantic plot in the middle ...not that it bothers me
    the only thing that i wish is that they keep the same battle system like in the the old ff games or at least like the one in ffx... i really hate the one in the ffxii
    Fate is unfair with the pure ones...

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

The setting would be in a frozen landscape with towering cities. It would be futuristic, but in another world. Maybe a later version of Spira in FFX-2. References to FFX would be made if it did turn out to be a futuristic Spira, in archives of history. The story would involve an epic battle between two opposing countries.
    Everything else would be too detailed to describe in one post. XD

+ Reply to Thread