+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 13

Newbie streetman23 is off to a good start streetman23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy 13

well I have not quite yet beaten it, but in my opinion, FFXIII was a decent game and worth investing, sure it has been a bit too linear, but hey that is what most RPG's are, linear games which follow a set story. Its only been different because over here in the West we are used to our RPG's to be non linear (ex Fable, Mass Effect, KOTOR). And I did read an article from Square Enix talking about how FFXIII is probably the last of the "traditional" FF, I get the feeling that they are trying to rejuvenate the series and possibly take it in a new direction (hint FFXIII VS)
    Snails + bare feet = no fun

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep. It is a pretty interesting game. Worth the money
    But it sucks that they're taking out the stuff that makes FF different from all other RPGs

Newbie kimkyok is off to a good start kimkyok's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked it....but I'm hating the boss that has like freakin 6 heads to defeat! Cheaters.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimkyok View Post
    I liked it....but I'm hating the boss that has like freakin 6 heads to defeat! Cheaters.
    Lol that was actually pretty easy for me. If you thought that was hard, wait 'til you fight the Fal Cie at Gran Pulse

Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tamahome View Post
    Lol that was actually pretty easy for me. If you thought that was hard, wait 'til you fight the Fal Cie at Gran Pulse
    six head dude is always a pain to me every time i run into him lol i dread the next meeting with him towards the final boss fight.
    are you talking about the fal cie in the spire tower? because i did not find him too difficult at all...well maybe i am just being overly optimistic about it sense i beat him yesterday lol i think i got him on the 3rd or 4th try. he really keeps you one your toes having to switch up you roles a lot to deal with his attacks but he isn't too bad all in all. the only reason i lost to him the 2nd time was he cast doom on me towards the end and i had nothing to remove it the doom spell never used to bother me as much as it does in this game lol cause as soon as it appears over lightening's head you know your finished unless you can kill the boss that quickly lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AriesFireAngel View Post
    six head dude is always a pain to me every time i run into him lol i dread the next meeting with him towards the final boss fight.
    are you talking about the fal cie in the spire tower? because i did not find him too difficult at all...well maybe i am just being overly optimistic about it sense i beat him yesterday lol i think i got him on the 3rd or 4th try. he really keeps you one your toes having to switch up you roles a lot to deal with his attacks but he isn't too bad all in all. the only reason i lost to him the 2nd time was he cast doom on me towards the end and i had nothing to remove it the doom spell never used to bother me as much as it does in this game lol cause as soon as it appears over lightening's head you know your finished unless you can kill the boss that quickly lol
    I can't beat him right now
    I'd get him to about like 40% of his health and he'd use this attack I forgot the name of and it kills EVERYONE in my party even if they're at full health D:

Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tamahome View Post
    I can't beat him right now
    I'd get him to about like 40% of his health and he'd use this attack I forgot the name of and it kills EVERYONE in my party even if they're at full health D:
    i'm sorry maybe your just aren't leveled up enough? i don't really remember him ever KOing all off my party at full health. wait just to be sure we are on the same page are you talking about this fal cie right here....

right?

oh and i just finished beating Barthandelus (6 head dude) in his 2nd form!!! victory for mandy! surprisingly not that hard once you got down the rhythm too it still i wouldn't want to do it again lol

Thanks

Lol yep that's the one. I forgot what the attack is called but I think he uses it once before I get his health low and it doesn't do that much. Then he uses it later and it's pretty much over :/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast