+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final fantasy

Newbie fallen_ninja may be famous one day fallen_ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Final fantasy

final fantasy good, bad, fun, not fun, how did you get into it what was the first one you played, post all these and more just talk about it
    The power to destroy lies within all of us some ignore it some imbrace it me well just don't mess with me. What is death but a voyage to another realm ?

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final fantasy

The first Final Fantasy game I have played is Final Fantasy VII. It is my favorite final fantasy game. I think most people like the new ones, because they don't have to read. I don't mind reading at all. My favorite parts of the game are the ending and the desert part.

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

My first was Final Fantasy VII as well. Even after ten years it is still one of my favorite games of all time. The moment that got me hooked was when my older brother and I decided to have a contest between ourselves to see who could beat Emerald and Ruby Weapon first. He beat Emerald before me, but I will always remember the look on his face when he watched me drop Ruby with only one character. After that, every time a new installment came out, I would buy it just so I could fight the Super Hard optional bosses.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

The first FF game I played was FFVI. Well, more like co-played, really, because I was only 7 when I got the game, so my sister and I took turns playing (she was 12). I've played all the FF games from FFVI - FFXII with the exception of FFIX and of all those I've played my favorite is FFX, after which is FFXII. Why? Um, simply because I liked the changes (commands, summons, abilities etc) in FFX, and the graphics were stunning. But IMHO the game with the greatest replay factor is FFVIII. I definitely wouldn't mind trying to get past Omega Weapon again.

Newbie seriphos may be famous one day seriphos may be famous one day seriphos's Avatar
    Thanks

the first final fantasy i ever played was FFX2 i bought it because my best friend was always on about it and i had never played it before, i tried it out for the first time and it was brill and now i am hooked i can't wait till i get FF online it gives me shivers just tinking bout it.
    All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the flame of a single candle. [/COLOR]
    to live in the darkness is to live without fear of the unknown

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

My first Final Fantasy was FF IX. It was also the first video game I've finished (ever since I got my first PS. I was eight that time...)! I really liked it, possibly because it was the first game in which I saw the ending!

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

the first one i played was ff8. I was in primary five so i was 8 at the time. One of my best friends always kept going on about final fantasy so i really wanted to see what it was about but i couldnt find them any where. So one day me and my mum were shopping in belfast and we went to a game shop and the man was saying how ff8 had just come out and how good it was so i begged mum to get it so she did. Despite everything people say ff8 is my fav cus it brings back a lot of good memories for me so i consider it my number 1 it was also the first game i completed and i had my ps1 3 years before it came out. Anyway to finish up ff8 inspired me to start my collection. Im now 16 and i have ff1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2,11,dirge of cerberus,crystal chronicles,tacticas and advent children so i think im doing pretty good.

thank you equinn

Newbie shadowzero may be famous one day shadowzero may be famous one day shadowzero's Avatar
    Thanks

The first final fantasy game I played was tactics advance, odd as that might be. I heard it was a good strategy game, so I picked it up. I've loved the final fantasy series ever since.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast