+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Final fantasy

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by seriphos View Post
    the first final fantasy i ever played was FFX2 i bought it because my best friend was always on about it and i had never played it before, i tried it out for the first time and it was brill and now i am hooked i can't wait till i get FF online it gives me shivers just tinking bout it.
    FFXI??
    It sucked, in my opinion. FF as an MMORPG = blah. I got really bored after a couple of days. I was really disappointed. The only thing I liked about FFXI was the opening FMV. I didn't even like the BGMs that much.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

The first Final Fantasy game I played was Final Fantasy 9! I loved it and it inspired me to go on and play the others! I'm not a huge fan of FF7 or FF10 X-2, but I love 8 and 9, I think I have played 3 or 4 it was pretty good aswell. I loved the storyline in tactics!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

The final fantasy series have had amazing games, my favorite being 8. I've played from seven to 12, and I loved 12 as well. People who say they don't like 12 because of the combat are full of crap. The new system is really fun when you get used to it. It's a lot better than just making it turned based again. The series has great music and good storylines. I just got final fantasy 3 for the DS and think it's good too. The only one I wasn't too fond of was FF11 for the 360, but that's just my opinion.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

well i have played every single FF...(big fan) my favorite is 7 cause of the good scene. now i am playing twelve..i think the game has good graphic. and story line. so if i can rate the game i would probley give a 10/10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2