+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy/Advent children

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Final Fantasy/Advent children

Hey guys, I was just wondering how many movies (in english) were maid of Final Fantasy and Advent children? And maby while you guys are at it, tell me which one you liked the best. ^.^
    By Heartless_mage

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy/Advent children

what do you mean by how many of advent children. There is a collector's edition if that's waht you mean??????

There was also ff: the spirits within, but that wasn't based off any of the games to my knowledge.

And then you have the animated last order, but that's a different thing based on the cloud/zack story from ff7.

Anyways, i will say I liked advent children. Not so much on the story, but more for the great battle sequences. Cloud vs. Sephiroth, mmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Advent Children is 1 movie based on the game Final Fantasy VII.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't seen Final Fantasy/Advent children yet but i like the preview i seen for it looked priity good nice graphics.And Final Fantasy/Advent children is just one movie like Hassun said.

And no Final Fantasy spirits within wasent a make of a Final Fantasy game to my knowledge.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool, thanks guys! So it Final Fantasy is a game, and Advent children is a movie, correct?
    By Heartless_mage

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

final fantasy is a series of game, they are going on final fantasy 13 now soon.

Final Fantasy: Advent Children is the movie sequel of Final Fantasy 7 the video game.
    By the way, final fantasy 7 was a game for the playstation 1.
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Really there coming out with 13 i havent gotten to play the last one man im behind v.v

and Final Fantasy spirits within had nothing to do with ether of the ones deo has said.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

well, it won't be out too soon, lol. But, they had trailer for it with the girl on the train fighting some guys. They are also working on 13 versus, which is to take place in the same universe as 13 but with different characters and story, I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast