+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy/Advent children

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy/Advent children

Im soo not getting any of this, can someone please tell me the story line?! Like from the start of FF 1?
    By Heartless_mage

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Each FF is a standalone game, and isn't really related to the FF before or after it. So if we told you the story beginning from FF1 it'd just sound really whacked up.

Read about Advent Children here : Final Fantasy VII Advent Children - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, I'll check it out, thanks.
    So then why did they name FF1-12?? Why the numbers after it if they have nothing to do with the one before it??
    By Heartless_mage

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

it's a name that's popular with gamers. If they see ff on it, they will buy it. Plus they all have stories that are kind of in the same region. All fantasy and what not. And it's from the same makers.

*you forget that x-2 is a sequel, blue, lol

here's a site that will give you the stories and info on 4-10.

Final Fantasy Online - An Unofficial Guide to Final Fantasy

Also, for fun, they named the first one final fantasy because the company square was in financial trouble and the game was either going to save the company or drive it to ruin if it failed. Hence, it was their final chance at saving the company, so that's where they got final fantasy.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Mar 19, 2007 at 08:11 PM.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, with FFX-2 being the sole exception. Oh, and Dirge of Cerberus, of course.

Yeah. May as well keep the name Final Fantasy; it's a lot easier that way anyway. Imagine how many other names they'd have to think of if they didn't just change the numbers.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    It's probably just RayMe.

Oh, yay, goodie, someone else who doesn't think too much of FFVII Advent Children. I've been getting too much flak from people who worship FF and think everything Square produces is flawless. *scratches head* I mean, gee, I like FF too, but recently a lot of Square's stuff hasn't really been up to par. FFXI, FFX-2, Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus... hmmmmmmmm.
    Ugh, you make a valid point there blue....I havent actually played XI but from what I hear its not what it was thought to be when it was released. As for X2, Square's attempt to making an actual sequel to an FF....its an experimnet thats gone horribly wrong (well, not THAT horrible but...) Like you mentioned, its just pretty much an excuse to try out cosplay for the FF chars and add some eye candy....but is it wrong that I still put in nearly 100+ hrs and have a 99% completion rate!? All I need is that bloody MASCOT sphere. (>_<)/

Dirge of Cerberus...Square's attempt to make FF a shooter. It wasnt "horrible" but nor was is terrific. The gameplay on the Normal setting is too easy and the Hard setting is too hard (for me atleast) Still, overall I liked the storyline and ofcourse the visual were stunning.

@_gwenbie_: Well its a good thing for you that Square has re-published FF 1~6 ALL on the GBA and the DS!! To top it off they have bonus dungeons and new char jobs in 3 and 5!!! If you can find 7, GET IT!! Seriously!!!!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

Ok, so that all answers my questions, (and it just took 4 pages) Thank you all for helping me, you guys are the best.
    By Heartless_mage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Ugh, you make a valid point there blue....I havent actually played XI but from what I hear its not what it was thought to be when it was released.
    I never even got around to finishing it. I played FFXI for a couple of days, got sick of it and threw it aside to let it collect dust.

It wasnt "horrible" but nor was is terrific. The gameplay on the Normal setting is too easy and the Hard setting is too hard (for me atleast) Still, overall I liked the storyline and ofcourse the visual were stunning.
    I dunno, I found Hard kind of easy as well. Visuals were stunning though, no doubt about that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast