+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Fantasy III

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Exclamation Final Fantasy III

OK. So I finally got my hands on the Nintendo DS version of Final Fantasy III. Totally happy. Problem. Refia and Ingus have KO'd and I can't get my lil' hands on any Phoenix Downs in the game. Apparently, harder than hell to get and I just pretty much "started" the game. They got killed by Skeletons in the Mythril Mines.

Anyway, any suggestions on what I should do? Should I just give up and start over or is there a way I can find Phoenix Downs so early in the game? I just need two.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy III

I wrote a review for this game in the sites review section, its an ok game, not the best. Honestly, it was too hard for my tastes and required way too much grinding to get to the right level to even take out the first dungeon.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to have that game. I'm a bit disappointed with the fact that you can only use Nintendo WiFi for messages, rather than party play but, it's still a pretty okay game. I'm considering getting another copy but, I hear that FFIV is a bit better on DS.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Even though it was as others have described it, I loved it! It was my first Final Fantasy game, and brought me into the series. And at the time, I was already a hardcore RPG-player, so grinding was just sooo lovely!~ I was also fascinated by the job system, pity it wasn't expanded on until 5...though that did come out in re-release before this one, oh well. I still loved 3. Though I was so confused on who the "bad-guy" was until I actually met him. Lol.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Even though it was as others have described it, I loved it! It was my first Final Fantasy game, and brought me into the series. And at the time, I was already a hardcore RPG-player, so grinding was just sooo lovely!~ I was also fascinated by the job system, pity it wasn't expanded on until 5...though that did come out in re-release before this one, oh well. I still loved 3. Though I was so confused on who the "bad-guy" was until I actually met him. Lol.
    I believe you're thinking of FFIII for the SNES which isn't really Final Fantasy III at all. FFIII was never released in the US until the DS remake. The SNES version of FFIII is actually Final Fantasy VI in Japan... I think.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Since no one else actually answered you question i will.

wellsprings. like the two in the building with elder topapa in the first village can: 1. Restore HP/MP of characters, 2. Remove Status, or 3. revive fallen characters. i think the hidden wellspring in the castle to the west of the first little area is the third kind.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

i like the FF series But how many can they make soon Final Fanasty will go down in video game history as one of longest running series ever..

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I believe you're thinking of FFIII for the SNES which isn't really Final Fantasy III at all. FFIII was never released in the US until the DS remake. The SNES version of FFIII is actually Final Fantasy VI in Japan... I think.
    Yeah, but the original poster mentions Ingus and Refia, which are two of the characters you play as in the DS remake. So yes, I was thinking of Final Fantasy III, just not the original.
    And yes, SNES III is VI in Japan. They really know how to mess things up like that, don't they?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread