+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts?

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    WHAT, Are you all mad?
    how in the name of Gaia can you say that KH is better than Final Fantasy?
    I am a avid fan of both games, but to me FF is the clear winner.
    I am still playing the 12 game of ff and it is steller. out of this world.
    I cannot see how many people can like Kingdom Hearts better...
    but I guess it is up to you to decide if you like it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    Although Kingdom Hearts contains the fighting style I always wanted in a FF game, I prefer FF any day. The storyline for KH is too childish and the Disney characters I didn't enjoy. FF games have very in depth stories and the graphics are always cutting edge for the year that they came out in. FF series is 13 titles strong not including all the spinoffs like Tactics or crystal chronicles.
    everything here pretty much sums up what i would say. i really dont like KH that much, and i dont mind the cameos from random FF characters, the disney characters kill it for me. well, thats one of the reasons...

i know disney is popular in japan, but not so much here wit older audiences.
    and a keyblade? wtf... buster sword for me!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

i've played every final fantasy game and its good and interesting and confusing i just like kingdom hearts better and disney characters are fun and make the game more interesting! in FF i just dont like it as much.....ii like more games eve though the disneys characters are childish whatever about that! The final fatasies arnt really as fun as playing kh1,kh2,khcom,khfm1,khfm2 and never mock the keyblade! and kingdom hearts accually comes to more of an audience then final fantasy! alot of my friends cant pla FF cause it rated T! kingdom hearts on the other hand can be layed from the age of 10 to adult! Even my friends parents play kh! Kh1 contains FF7,FF10 characters and KH2 conains FFVIII,FF10,FFI characters

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

well this is a hard choice...well i think that both are amazing but in for this poost i will say kingdom hearts because they have better storylines and they don't get very confusing in the middle of the game. the graphics for me are about both equal.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

To me the choice isn't hard at all. Final Fantasy is the winner in my heart. From the 2D (supernintendo) to 3D the storyline wins by a long shot. I know that I'm not going to be able to change people's minds over this but when a game is able to make a movie, continue on with the storyline years later by making Crisis Core, and remake the orginal into a new PS3 FFVII then you know that you have a winner. To me it's a no contest

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I love both games but i am going to give it to final fantasy each story is so good and i like the cut seens and the fighting style is very good cause of how it change all of the time.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a fan to both of them so I would like to say Final Fantasy becuase I'm always have been a fan of Final Fantasy, but in Final Fantasy can be a confusing Storylines. I'm have all of Final Fantasy games on PS2 so no different here. :P

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to go with Final Fantasy.. I never really got into Kingdom hearts like I did with FF because I would get stuck or I didn't understand it. That and I like the love story in FF.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Who can honestly pick? Kingdom hearts as such a lovely story, great battle systems and characters - yet so does Final Fantasy. Sorry can't choose and I won't, to me, they are almost the same thing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast