+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts?

Newbie Commander Sparx is off to a good start Commander Sparx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts?

I haven't played any of the games but i have heard and seen allot about them, personally i think Final Fantasy is better. I think; it looks cooler, i heard it has very good design of characters. But about the game play, sound graphics i'm not sure. And for some funny reason I’ve disliked KH.
    "Long live planet Delta and the Cult of Sliver Blades!"

~Sparx~

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

i like KH better, it has a better fighting style game-play, way better graphics, FF is way back in the day and their graphics are for the time they are made in. The disney characters are good too, i see people complaining about them, so what would you rather have, cartoon network cartoons, nickelodeon, or what? the storyline of KH is better cause it stays on the path it was on at the beginning and didn't switch the storyline, or make different characters, or the type of land the story took place. the FF game i would have to give props to though is FFXII, awesome game. the key blade rules!!

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say Final Fantasy is more for me. I think that Kingdom Hearts is a little, I don't know, corny. I just don't like the story line and I think that there is more action in Final Fantasy.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know why they choose Kingdom Hearts more then Final Fantasy, you should have a vote treads instead of this one and see who is the best Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts. I don't really know about this but I think Kingdom Hearts have a great stories with many characters from Disney and Final Fantasy have only stories with there usely characters.

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

ok more i must say first of all final fantasy is played out now i havnt liked the last 3 games they weren't my style ayway whats wrong with disney characters!? is it wrong to like disney even if ur older!? my sister 18 and still likes the disney characters she even tried kh and enjoyed the disney characters! its not that bad any way the story line is good "a key-weilder,manyworlds,gummi ship, distant love, lost memories, nobody, tons of battles, 4 levels, drive modes, many different keyblades, the storyline changes in each game just a tad keeping u on ur toes. in FF every single game is something different i really dont like that in a game. and ppl say, "well FF has a movie" well i gotta say friggin KH has a stage play!

Newbie KillPuppet is off to a good start KillPuppet's Avatar
    Thanks

to be honest i dont think any game series will ever compare to the final fantasy series and no game will ever be as AMAZING final fantasy X

so its an easy choice for me...FINAL FANTASY
    If your not remembered, how do you know you ever existed?

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

–comparing and contrasting the two games.–
    Now, it’s obvious that FF, and KH are two very different games, but they do share a few very important things.
    Number one being that the KH series is a joint effort between Square Enix and Disney, resulting in some of FF’s most memorable characters having and appearance, or own story line, and position in the game.
    As far as actual Game play similarities go, there are none.
    KH and FF are completely different games, and really shouldn’t be lumped in together in one pile.
    KH, is very different from FF in one element.
    This is very important so pay attention.
    KH is several small stories, to tell one.
    FF is several small stories, to each their own.
    While it if true the FF gives you new characters to run with in each games that is because each story is not related to each other. They don’t share the same planet, the same worlds, characters, plotlines, themes.
    The only thing they do share is a like universe, and the title Final fantasy.
    Kingdom hearts on the other hand is a single, deep story with many side storys to be told, that all relate to one main story line. Every time you witness a different or new story you can take that, fit it somewhere chronologically with the main story, and see how it relates.

CONCLUSION…

This, is why (It’s racking our bodies with pain, and filling our hearts with doubt!)(Sorry, had to say it.. Bonus points if you know why I said it)
    We are not done with Sora, but this is also why it’s safe for him to not be in a certain game.
    This is all one story line, which guarantee’s Sora’s place within it, but at the same time a different part of the story needs to be told, so that we can understand new parts.
    If something comes out, and we aren’t Sora, then thats fine, because we’re not done with him, we’re just learning something new.
    Rest assured hat no matter what happens, and who’s shoes the game puts us in, we’re still playing the same story line as we were, and will not ever be at a loss for a familiar face.

that is some FF and KH info there ppl now tell me what u think now!?

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i have played and beaten most of the final fantasy and kigdom hearts games but my fav one is probably final fantasy X because the graphics and it parts its realistic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast