+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts?

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts?

ok someone give me a REAL reason they don't like kh! because "well it has disney characters" isn't a good enough reason. but to be fair i will say why i think ff is worse then kh. Final fantasy is running out of ideas every since FF7 the games after that sucked and FF13 doesn't sound that awesome as ppl are saying. Kingdom hearts has a storyline that goes through all the games combining them heres a little chart i made

KH1- 3 kids seperated from eachother by the darkness.Sora finds riku asking where kairi is. Kairi turns out to be a Princess of heart. Riku wants kairis love so he uses darkness. Sora sacrifices himself for kairi. Riku is closed behind the door of darkness. Kairi and Soras are seperated again.
    KHCOM- Sora, donald, and goofy discover a castle called castle oblivion. They walk in and their memories are being replaced with fake ones by a girl named namine. Namine is kairis heartless because of that small amount of time when she didn't have a heart. Sora thinks he swore to protect her. but a fake puppet made by Vexen of organization 13 has the same memories. sora thinks hes figting riku but he's not. when sora chooses to get his old memories back he is encased ina pod where he slowly regains his memories.
    KH2- Roxas is Soras nobody since he gave his heart to kairi. as sora is retrieving his memories Roxas has dreams of memories of sora's. HE meets axel one of his former friends from organization 13. Roxas finds namine and she tells him "he was never suppose to exist" Roxas then gives himself up for Sora.
    KHBBS [birth by sleep]- Roxas and Terra go on a journey.Terra is from the KH3 trailer.
    KH358/2 Days- Is all about Organization 13. And you discover a secret member who is in fact a girl.
    KHC [coded] - is for the cell and is around sora and the king with many mini games.
    KH3- is unknown right now.

so there!!! O:<

Newbie Forte is off to a good start Forte's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok. Final Fantasy Indefinitely.
    A.) Who the hell wants to run around as some spikey haired kid hitting people with keys. (Some people, apparently.)
    B.) Final Fantasy's Storyline may change, but it's more In depth and a lot harder to guess at. It's a mystery, and I like when games' story lines are hard to guess at.
    C.) I have played both, and although FF may be turn based, I like some games like that. FF has much better graphics, and better enemies. I don't understand this whole concept of giving your "Heart(Soul?)" to people, and I just don't like it.
    It's Forte.

Thanks

1. Graphics dont matter
    2. The storyline in KH is deep and makes you feel emotion. When I played FF i did not feel any emotion.
    3. The enemies in both games the enemies are the same. FF enemies aren't better the KH enemies.
    4. The reason he gives his heart to kairi is because she gave hers to him.
    5. Why would you want to think REALLY hard about a game. Cause it took me until the last battle of FF to figure out wtf was going on here.
    6. Why in FF you have so many scenes that if you skip through you dont know wtf your doing. and the scenes are so long. in KH you skip a scene it really doesn't matter the longest scenes in KH are at the end and beginning.
    7. Whats wrong with a giant key?!?! i think walking around with a key would be awesome. someone steals your money you could be like, "Firaga!" and burn their ass!
    8. Whats with a gunblade?!?! ppl say its awesome but wtf a gun and a sword mixed together is kinda weird.

Newbie Nshinzogirl is off to a good start Nshinzogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i like final fantasy , but kindome hearts is verry good too .I think that the fighting style in final fantasy is more out there than kingdome hearts though .
    There is only one happiness in life,
    to love and to: be loved.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm. i say kingdom heart as the story line is better and i can engoy it bette that playing Final fanstay

Newbie Forte is off to a good start Forte's Avatar
    Thanks

In my honest opinion, There are games that own both of these. Go play some super smash brothers melee.
    Also.
    1. Actually they do. If you don't know what you're seeing, it's like "HOLY CRAP WHAT IS THIS!?"
    2. Actually, I didn't feel any emotion when I played KH. I didn't feel any when I played FF either. I felt more emotion when I played MegaMan Battle Network 6, and this guy named Colonel blows himself up and deletes (Pretty much kills to these guys) himself, to save some guy. In the beggining, Colonel and his operator (pretty much master) always followed what "Fate" thought would do. But in the end they changed their minds, and Colonel leaves a final message for Baryl, his operator: "Tell Baryl... I was deleted along with the cybeast(main boss - a giant wolf-like beast that would destroy the world if not deleted)... But it's not of 'fate'. It's of my own 'will'." And then he blows up. Heroic music. I was like, "NO! DON'T DO IT!"
    3. Graphics ma'am, graphics.
    4. Why?
    5. Games that have puzzles in them require thought.
    6. I find it fun to watch cutscenes.
    7. What's the worst you could do with a giant key (Not including shooting fire and crap out of it)? Give someone a concussion?
    8. Gunblades, In fact do exist. I saw it on Ripley's believe it or not. There was a weapon that was a dagger, brass knuckles, and a pistol all in one. Plus, who WOULDN'T want to shoot people while slicing them in half.
    It's Forte.

Thanks
    8. Me cause thats gay multi-tasking.
    6. i do too but the scenes in FF i hate watching these 5 minute scenes after awhile it gets annoying.
    7. a key has more too it u could stretch ur hand out and it comes back.
    2. i dont play those games so i have no idea what "MegaMan Battle Network" is.
    1. oh really cause wait! u look at merio the first mario if a game was liek that i could see what i was looking at.
    4. because she loved him!

O:< take that! I still think KH is better!!! :P XD
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Nov 30, 2007 at 05:41 PM. Reason: No name calling please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5