Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final Fantasy series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Final Fantasy series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has any one played the Final Fantasy games if so which ones and if the game has character levels what is the highest level reached.
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Final Fantasy series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've played I, IV, VI, VII, VIII, X, X-2, XII, FFT and FFTA. However, I only beat VII, X, X-2, XII, and the tactics games.

Dont play X-2, it war horrible. i swear the game must have been made with no budget, and it ruins any coolness some of the characters had in X (BROTHER)

the highest levels i had ever had are currently in my XII game, everyone is in the 90's. oh, try giving Ashe the Masamune, and the genji Gauntlets! with haste and berserk, she becomes a mindless killbot!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie ryukozai is off to a good start ryukozai's Avatar
    Thanks

I've played and beaten VII VIII X sad to say X-2 XIII i got to lvl 80 on VII 99 on VIII and 99 on X like 74 on XIII

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm that would be a nope ^^ i've never played Final Fantasy, only seen others play it and i have sometimes thought about playing it but i don't want to start in the middle of the series and not know the real start ^^ and i don't wanna use money on buying a new old playstation. So i guess i'll never start playing or it or be a fan of Final Fantasy

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Sad. Final Fantasy has been and always will be one of the best video game series' imo, truly great games, quite consistently.

I have played Final Fantasy II, III, IV, VII, Crisis Core, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, Tactics for PS1, and Tactics: The War of the Lions for PSP.

I have gotten through Final Fantasy III, VII, Crisis Core, VIII, IX, X, X-2 (though not 100&#37, XII, and Tactics for PS1, I'm early on in Chapter 2 on the PSP one, highest level character(s) is/are level 23 or 24, can't remember which for certain.

I have enjoyed them all very much for the most part, though I found IX to be disappointing...you really should seriously consider getting a Final Fantasy game, I know I can't force anything on you, I'm not trying to, I'm just suggesting it because I think you would enjoy it, each FF game has a different story, each new FF game isn't a continuation of the previous one... :P

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I played a FF games once, must have been on the PS2. I really don't know which part it was ... But to be honest, I don't like the series that much. There are other RPGs which I enjoy much, much more.
    Chrystal Chronicles was fun playing with someone else. That's the only spin off I played.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

i played 7,8,9,10,10-2, 12, tactics advance, and the older titles on ds, I love this series because you don't have a time limit and you can explore around, If it was not for 7, I probley would have never become a gamer, I beat 9 (lv.80), tactics, and 1, but I just could not beat 7 (lv.80) or 8 (lv.75) because I loved those two series and I just could not end them (even though I was on the last bosses on those two games), and my ps2died so I was not able to finish 10-12 but I was between lv. 65- 80 when it died. but my most favorite one would have to be 8 because I enjoyed the story behind it even though other bash that game, I still own and play that game, I will continue that tradition of never beating that game (as well as 7) because that is one fantasy that I don't want to end.

Newbie Saiyan lover is off to a good start Saiyan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

I've played FF1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2,12, Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus.(I played remakes of FF 1 to 6 on PSX and FF3 on DS).
    I only clocked FF7,8,10 and Dirge of Cerberus, my levels in FF7 I think were between 50 to 70, in FF8 I got Squall to lvl 100, in FF10 I think some characters were lvl 70 and up and Dirge of Cerberus I don't really know(I forgot if it had a leveling system but I think it did).
    It's just me with Vegitto.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast