Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Final Fantasy series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Final Fantasy series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    Umm that would be a nope ^^ i've never played Final Fantasy, only seen others play it and i have sometimes thought about playing it but i don't want to start in the middle of the series and not know the real start ^^ and i don't wanna use money on buying a new old playstation. So i guess i'll never start playing or it or be a fan of Final Fantasy
    Well, It's not really ordered; I mean, each separate final fantasy is a completely different storyline in a completely different world(except for certain monsters and airships: they're always included). I've never played FF I through FF VI, and I haven't finished FFVII, FFVIII, or FFIX.

@Rabanastre: I've beaten X & X-2, and I've played VII, VIII, IX, and XII.
    On FFX, I had gotten somewhere near level 100 until a little kid deleted my game data.

Newbie dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6's Avatar
    Thanks

ive played VII,VIII and X

completed all 3

SOOOO WORTH IT!!!!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope, never played, nor do I have an interest in playing it. Just something about it does not want me to play or have my interest. I find it kind of ironic that the name is called "Finel Fantasy"...... And yet there are like, 15 FFs.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie scorchrocketlauncher is off to a good start scorchrocketlauncher's Avatar
    Thanks

What a beautiful question! I myself have played and beat FF1, FF2, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, and 10. 10 two i did not like so i didnt beat it, 11 was online so i didnt play it, I played a lot of FF12 on playstation 2 but have not beaten it (FF12 was AWESOME). To be honest with you, the highest level I EVER got on ANY of them was Final Fantasy VII, Level 86 I believe...and thats with no cheats just straight up playing it from the heart. Now with cheats I've gotten to level 99, but that doesnt count... 86 is my answer. Scorch

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a decent ways into Chapter 4 of Final Fantasy Tactics: the War of the Lions, and have loved playing the game as I did the original Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1.

I've even gotten Balthier, Beowulf, Reis, and Cloud. Question: Is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2: Grimoire of the Rift a good game? Considering maybe asking for it this year...

And to finish this post, another question: Do you think there will ever be a new Final Fantasy Tactics game for a console (new as in not a remake/port which is basically what FFT: tWotL is to the original Final Fantasy Tactics game for PlayStation 1)?

I hope so, I want a Final Fantasy Tactics game with some nice graphics at all times of the game, an FFT game on the PS3 would be sweet. ^.^

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm. i played final fantasy 5,10, 10-2, 12, mystic quest.

highest levels and where i am? hmm....

ffv: this was the dreamcast version. dont' remember haven't played that game in awhile. it broke on me. i don't remember exactly where i was... i was in the void, and there was this boss, it was gray and attacked all ur guys and it was super strong. i had all the legendary weapons that were sealed and the two magics from the two towers. i had the mimic job.

ff10: never finished it. my game keep freezing. its freezes at the same place,after u get the third aeon. level? they don't have levels in this one they have that sphere grid. i was pretty strong for the area, didn't have a lv. 2 keysphere so im stuck.

ff10-2: i actually like some aspects of this game. i like how u could interact withe the landscape.,where u could jump and climb, unlike ff10. i didn't what they did to blitzball, they took all the action, we could control the players anymore. i guess they did that to speed things up. i loved many of the songs, and the costumes changes. i have a completion rate of 100%.

ff12: there are too many items to collect in this game. i finshed the game but still working on completing my bestiary and other aspects as well.

ffmystic quest: was proably one of the easyiest and shortest ff. it was far to easy to collect every item. no side story. i was max level and collected every item.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96 View Post
    Well, It's not really ordered; I mean, each separate final fantasy is a completely different storyline in a completely different world(except for certain monsters and airships: they're always included). I've never played FF I through FF VI, and I haven't finished FFVII, FFVIII, or FFIX.
    Well is'nt there stuff that's good to know from playing the early FF games, like well the characters and stuff like that??

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: The Final Fantasy series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have most of the Final Fantasy games. I think I only have about three or four maybe, until I have basically every one (that I'm aware of), ever made in the whole franchise.

Trouble is, I hardly get very far in them. Because I usually put it in, get bored with it, and put in Kingdom Hearts instead. Or Golden Sun. Or Breath of Fire. Or Jade Cocoon. Or Magi-Nation.

-Is a heathen!-

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast