+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Final Fantasy Tactics

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy Tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Hurra Kane View Post
    i think you should stick with one job. its easier that was
    Haha, it may be easier but its not a good gaming tactic. The whole fun of the game is in the challenge. I too have fallen under the greed for more JOBS!!! and... and... Thieving. O.o

Thanks Clow for the list.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy Tactics

ya once you master one job then you learn others and combine the best abilitys, that one o fthe reasons its a tactics game and also in the PS version you can just use red chocobos and no one else and it so easy

Newbie DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow, this takes me back a few years.... lol
    I'm in the middle of playing the original FFT. I'm stuck at a point where, after rescueing Mustadio, I'm at a fight where there are two archers, two summoners, and a soldier. Pretty tough battle too.
    I lost my FFTA game, but I think it was a good bit easier than the original. This time you have four races, each with specific job/class assignments. Like you couldn't teach the main character fencing skills, only Veira could learn stuff like swarmstrike, if i remember correctly. This makes it easier to form an all around party, if you have bangaa Veira human and moogle... Otherwise you're lopsided.
    But in the original, all there was was human, you would have to figure you're own way around the jobs and whatnot to form a solid group. I currently one person that is lvl 5 in black and white magic, another who is a lvl 3 squire and lvl 3 dragon warrior, and another who is a lvl 4 archer and training in something else but i can't remember what it was. The only reason these stats are as high as they are is because I had the stupidity to not change them, and therefore my team is very lopsided. the only redeeming factor is that I have good lvl black chocobos.
    Still, both are fun games, I just think the Original is a tad bit harder.
    These are my types of games, though. I like long tactical games. video game example are FFT, FFTA,Warcraft, Starcraft, Age of Empire. board game examples, Risk, Clue, Chess, Checkers. I like games where you have to try to think things out. The ONLY TIME I will use Game Shark is when I've beat the game before, or I've played through twice to make sure I'm not missing anything and still can't get past the single spot. So as you can Imagine, it will sometimes take me a good little bit to beat a game.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    well for that GBA you just need to learn certain ablities, like for a paladin is like two soldier abilities and such, then you just go to change job and it should be there.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    FFT was a fun game, took me a while to beat it thought because I wanted everyone to learn every single ability but that took much time and gave up on it. That gaem was so addicting when I first played it and I felt kinda bad when I had to let a player from my party go.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bah the original is so much better than the advanced sigh... I loved the oldness of the game lol and how there was 5 chapters or so not to long but fun the advanced one is alright... but I wish it wasn't a new story :/

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have tactics but I never really got anywhere on it. The whole job system just drove me nuts. I hated doing the same random battles over and over and over again just so I could get the job points.

I love miniatures games. My favorite is actually Mage Knight, though I do enjoy Mordhiem as well. So you would think somthing like FFT would be right up my ally. But it just doesn't do it for me. I don't know why, but most of the tactics games such as FFT or Shining Force just don't satisfy my 'miniature' craving.

It doesn't help that Arrianna can blow past battles that have taken me litterally months to beat, and by the skin of my teeth. She just marches in, slaughters eveything without a single casualty and moves on. She gave up because she got bored of FFT. There wasn't enough challenge or varity.

Go figure.

Maybe one of these days I'll dust of FFT again and give it another shot. We'll see how it goes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2