+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XII (12)

Newbie Vampyre may be famous one day Vampyre may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy XII

The opening video is pretty bad ass actually. It starts all calm and everything but most of its a war. Its pretty cool
    Etsuans interius,
    Ira Vehementi.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live, I'll kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
    Yeah i live in America. It just came out last tuesday
    i'm gonna have to go FF hunting... thanks i was thinkin i'd be waiting a while.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Its definitely a step in the right direction after FFX-2. It's got a gripping story, excellent and original battle system, good soundtrack, and what's called a gambit system so you can automate parts of battle. Adds to the strategic side of things and definitely brings a welcome sense of freshness to the final fantasy scene.
    Ich bin ein hund. Ich bin ein tefel hund!
    Ready to war, Ragnarok approaches.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuma View Post
    Its definitely a step in the right direction after FFX-2. It's got a gripping story, excellent and original battle system, good soundtrack, and what's called a gambit system so you can automate parts of battle. Adds to the strategic side of things and definitely brings a welcome sense of freshness to the final fantasy scene.
    yeah i know i love it. The originality of it makes it great just by itself
    Etsuans interius,
    Ira Vehementi.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live, I'll kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

Newbie herro yuy may be famous one day herro yuy may be famous one day herro yuy's Avatar
    Thanks

i have not acctually played it but it seems really good but i hope it has a long gameplay and a good storyline other wise it will be a let down

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by herro yuy View Post
    i have not acctually played it but it seems really good but i hope it has a long gameplay and a good storyline other wise it will be a let down
    well so far the story line is great and i've played for nearly 15 or 16 hours and i'm still no where it seems haha
    Etsuans interius,
    Ira Vehementi.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

I've heard people praise the new MMO style battles and that this defines the true meaning of "grinding" in terms of a Final Fantasy game. From what I've heard the gameplay of FF12 is brutally challenging, which is good. It's been a long time since I've had a good challenge in a Final Fantasy game. I'm looking forward to buying this.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    I've heard people praise the new MMO style battles and that this defines the true meaning of "grinding" in terms of a Final Fantasy game. From what I've heard the gameplay of FF12 is brutally challenging, which is good. It's been a long time since I've had a good challenge in a Final Fantasy game. I'm looking forward to buying this.
    oh yeah...its challenging...but i love that ^^. It makes it all the more interesting to play when eveyrthing isnt so easy
    Etsuans interius,
    Ira Vehementi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast