+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XII (12)

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy XII (12)

im on a mob-hunt now cause my last destination is to bahamut federation ship
    my target is the monster with 50 million HP.....(thats what it said on the side quest)

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ugh, Malboros. I've never liked them, not since one killed off my party in FFVIII with Bad Breath. +__+ I agree, it took me quite a while to up my characters' levels and that was really frustrating at first. I got used to the long "wait" after a while. I didn't move around fast enough to get 2 levels-up in an hour... I'd say it was more like 3 in 2-3 hours for me.

Newbie Skurei may be famous one day Skurei may be famous one day
    Thanks

The game is unbalanced, the regular enemies are to easy, so much so that when you go to fight the overpowered marks you're about 10 levels to low to beat them. Plus Vaan is the ugliest and most retarded looking main character ever.

Newbie melly may be famous one day melly may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [vi3tstuh] View Post
    Is it hard for otherpeople to lvl up on this game?
    I spent 6-7 hrs worth of playing yesterday yet I only reached lvl 10 with Vaan?
    Also, when you get Balthier, Fran, and Basch in ur party, are they supposed to be a higher lvl then Vaan?

Hmmmm it might seem that way but are you fully going out and just lvling? Or are you stoping and doing marks? because it didn't take me taht long to lvl in the game. It also depends on what monsters your killing if your going after the same monster like the wolfs over and over again and ther only giving you 200 exp then you gotta go after diffrent monsters like the cockatrices (if your that far yet) and i would do the marks if i where you they give good exp and really good lp. I wouldnt stay in one area to long to lvl anyway let your lvls progress through the game lvl a bit in one area then go to the next area and lvl there set goals for your lvling experiences. As for the characters, yes they should be a higher lvl when you get them then your main characters. When you hit a certain lvl in the game and then get a "guest" or a new player the game automaticly sets the new players lvl 1 or 2 lvls higher than yours.

Thanks

Talking Re: Final Fantasy XII

I'm already lvl 63 in the game and I just have one more place to go then im done with the game but i havent goten all the espers yet or the marks and hunts so im doing those b4 i do the last part of the game. I really love this game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skurei View Post
    The game is unbalanced, the regular enemies are to easy, so much so that when you go to fight the overpowered marks you're about 10 levels to low to beat them. Plus Vaan is the ugliest and most retarded looking main character ever.

You sound like a friend of my boyfriends. He lied and said that he was so far into the gamea nd that it was so easy for him and that he hated the story line. But then a week later he confest saying he couldnt get past the first part of the game. So it sounds to me some one got frustrated with the game and is bashing it cause he cant beat it. *whistles*

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Threads merged.

Banned TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i have the Final Fantasy 12 game, and i think its much better than the last like 3 final fantasy games. my favorite charecter is Basch, or vossler, and i have beaten it, but it does get boring after a while, like most games do.

Quote Originally Posted by [vi3tstuh] View Post
    Is it hard for otherpeople to lvl up on this game?
    I spent 6-7 hrs worth of playing yesterday yet I only reached lvl 10 with Vaan?
    Also, when you get Balthier, Fran, and Basch in ur party, are they supposed to be a higher lvl then Vaan?
    well i have the game and usually when you get someone to join your party, they should be about 1 level ahead of you, but when you get a guest like vossler, he should be like 4 or 5 levels above you.
    Last edited by Hassun; Dec 12, 2006 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Double post merged.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast