+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy XIII

Yeah. But i noticed something. The hair styles in FFX and advent children are different. The kind in advent children looks dryer, more single strands. And the FFX hair looks shinyer, almost wet, and is more clumped together. Anyway i like the kind better in FFX. It looks fresher. Like yuna . And btw those cinematics werent in real time, and they seem better to me then the real time ones. So y do ppl like real time cutscenes better?

Otaku lovejam may be famous one day lovejam may be famous one day lovejam's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    Yeah. But i noticed something. The hair styles in FFX and advent children are different. The kind in advent children looks dryer, more single strands. And the FFX hair looks shinyer, almost wet, and is more clumped together. Anyway i like the kind better in FFX. It looks fresher. Like yuna . And btw those cinematics werent in real time, and they seem better to me then the real time ones. So y do ppl like real time cutscenes better?
    well i guess if it looks good in real time, it shows how well the game is made because the console is actually rendering the graphics as calls are done to the graphics card but if its not in real time...your just watching a movie. not so impressive. (i like my cutscenes pre-rendered though )

I agree FFX = better hair.

We traded blows in violent prose
    And made arrangements heaven knows..

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Who says watching a is bad? Im actually hoping they will make a movie based on FFX and FFX2 with the same styles as the cinematics in the games. I only play the games to get to the next cutscene, the actually game play to me is just interfearing with the movie. Now if they could just put all the cinematics together and add cinematics inbetween them it would be perfect.

Otaku lovejam may be famous one day lovejam may be famous one day lovejam's Avatar
    Thanks

In a perfect world, an FFX & X-2 movie would be awesome...especially since the strongest point of those games was the storyline (am i the only one who wasnt happy with the gameplay? dresspheres? please spare me!) ...but you know how those things are...they usually turn out really crappy!

We traded blows in violent prose
    And made arrangements heaven knows..

Thanks

Well advent children did. No one understood the story line. CUz it was like FF7 part 2. But im saying make an ffx and ffx 2 from the beginning to the end. Show how it started, where tidus is at a blitzball game. Throw in a couple fights here and there, make sure to include the boss fights. Aeons, sin attacks. The whole thing, so that people completely understand the story line.

Newbie keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    DId anyone see the previews for ffxiii, there great. Its action packed and fast paced, the entire game including game play looks like a cinematic from FFX and FFX2 its great. Im looking foward to its reliease in 08 i think? i dont no when just search final fantasy XIII on gamespot.com, its great!
    Dude this game is really awesome indeed, but it's gonna be for the ps3 that will cost $499 or $600.... 2008?! what??? that's impossible.... people can't wait for 2 years after having a ps3....

Thanks

I dont no when it will be out but be real. FFXII didnt even come out yet. FFXIII will be a while...

Newbie keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15's Avatar
    Thanks

oh you have a point... when is the ffXII gonna be released anyway?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast