+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360

its wonderful news to hear. i heard it live on E3 when they showed it on g4tv. couldnt see the movie they showed for it very well but it was awesome to hear that FFXIII will be for 360. i just hope they dont make it like FFXII. the battle system was terrible. i frankly would like the FFX battle system back. i enjoyed that one the most out of any final fantasy game. but we'll have to wait and see.

Newbie ONI5 may be famous one day ONI5 may be famous one day ONI5's Avatar
    Thanks

This game will also problably use the new 'game install' function as well.

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally. I've wanted a good expected Final Fantasy game to come onto the 360. Took Square Enix a while to break away from the Playstation. Hope it goes good though.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

eh i say its going to be overated and a piece of crap they should just stop making this series because they're story is getting way to old and they can't come up with anything new so i say just stop and let it die. Im not trying to be mean but the series just couldn't hold my attention long enough to complete the game so i say just let it die and make a newer better game.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

How can the "Story get way too old" when its a new story every single game with the exception of Final Fantasy X-2 and the FFVII spin offs?

Seriously, explain that to me please.

Every new Final Fantasy game has a new world, new characters, and most of the time, different variations on the battle system. Several of the games (VI VII IX X in particular) are widly known as some of the best role playing games ever made.

The Final Fantasy series is what saved Square back in the 80's when they were facing bankruptsy. I grew up playing Final Fantasy Games. I'm sorry if you have attention span problems, but seriously, millions of other gamers disagree with you whole heartedly.

Newbie Xanosuke2 is off to a good start Xanosuke2's Avatar
    Thanks

I would disagree on the topic of letting it die also. Each FF game has a different story to it and a completely different feel. Even though a couple ran with the same base concepts it still was like playing a completely different game each time. FFXII was a bit too much with the 8-10hr side boss...but none the less, I'm looking forward to FFXIII coming to the xbox360. Buying it only for Halo3 kinda started making it feel like it was a mistake, but now I'm glad I chose it over a PS3 >.>

Erasing my past one bad memory at a time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2