+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Finishing games...

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Finishing games...

Wow... I've yet to throw away or give away a game for good just because I've beaten it. True, alot of games don't have any replay values (Just like Dark Raven listed, Super Marios, Pokemons, and RPGs), but after not playing a good game for a year or so I do get a feeling of nostalgia, and that makes me want to play it again.

I left my Pokemon Ruby in the dust for almost a year when I got Leaf Green. But after beating nearly everything in LG, I began to remember stuff from Ruby that LG didn't have, and it made me want to play again. And now that I'm getting bored with both of them, the next step is to get Emerald~~ (And with Pokemon, restarting permanently is not an option for me. I'd rather get a new game then start over ^_^;; )
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

most fishing games in my opinion suck, if i want to fish i live about 3-6 miles from a lake lol
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I always finish a game... some take me more time than others but I end then all... if I really like one game... after finishing it I just start all over again... like HALO I have pass it like 5 times.... and when u finish a game.... it isnt over... u can allways kick some @$$ online XD
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I know the feeling. The replay value of alot of games like action and RPGs are pretty shitty. but the few games that I never tire of like SSBM, Mario Kart, Halo, DDR, etc, sometimes it's not the graphics or story that make a game great, but its replay value.

Newbie Dragoonlord1984 may be famous one day Dragoonlord1984 may be famous one day Dragoonlord1984's Avatar
    Thanks

A good game that is very good and highly recommend is Radiata Stories... it at least made me play it twice because you can have up to two seperate endings.

Also i'm a fan of the classics... games with multiple endings like Chrono Trigger, or in another catagory Silent Hill are extremely good as well if you want to have a replay value....
    I made a promise back then, even if you're hurt or in danger, I'll protect you, no matter what~ That's the way it is and always will. -- Monou Fuuma (X/1999)

Banned Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious's Avatar
    Thanks

The only game I ever wanted to replay and actually did is FFVII. I loved it.

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

we that depends on your taste of genre of game...
    i played FF-VII,VIII,IX,X many times and other games like RE, KH, Dino Crisis and many more.

i can't remember how many games i've already played and finished them.
    it became my hobby playing games so i didn't get bored when i've already finished them.

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3