Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: First Video Game Ever ~

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

First Video Game Ever ~

Hi Hi XD ... it have been long time since i made an thread XD i think lol ... sorry if this thread has been made before becasue i don't Know >,< ... ok ^-^

my question is :
    what was your first game ever and what did you think of it back then X3 did you like it or not >< and is your first game ever opened the way to you to love playing games if not what was it ?? C; ... please say Why so we all don't get infraction ... lolz !!

EnJoy AlL yOr TiMe !! XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Game Ever ~

my first game ever whas super mario bros i liked that game so much and i still do because it fun and chalenging

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... it was either Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, or Mario Brothers. I can't remember exactly which one was the first, since it was so long ago. I just remember me and my brother would fight each other for hours playing Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. And with Mario we would take turns dying.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Newbie Splyker is off to a good start Splyker's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine was either Super Mario Bros or TMNT Turtles in Time
    Never was able to beat SMB.
    Me and my friend were playing TMNT and we got to the last level and he then had to leave. It sucked cause you couldnt save the game
    What do you see?

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

First game I ever saw was Tetris on the old Gameboy ... I played one or two times as well.
    Next time was playing Lylat Wars on the N64 of my cousin and the first self-owned game I got to play was Rouge Squadron for my N64.
    I still love those games.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

My first game I have ever played was the very first Command & Conquer game, now refered to as Tiberium Dawn that was created by Westwood Studiose. Now, it was not my first game I was exposed to as I have watched my friends and family play others but I never really got involved simply because they never let me untill my dad got this one for the PC. From then on I loved playing video games, of cores the Tiberium series has always been my favorit for obviace reasons, not to mention I loved its story line.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

my first game was Seven Years War XD it was strategic game there was China's team and Japaneses team , it is an old game but very great they story line is so~ good and this game was the start to my games life XD ...

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan man View Post
    my first game ever whas super mario bros i liked that game so much and i still do because it fun and chalenging
    i play it from time to time XD but i am not that good at it but unlike my brother T,T he play it very good ... it is a good game simple and funny ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Hmm... it was either Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, or Mario Brothers. I can't remember exactly which one was the first, since it was so long ago. I just remember me and my brother would fight each other for hours playing Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. And with Mario we would take turns dying.
    Mortal Kombat XD i didn't like this game that much lol >,< at home we were playing it a lot >< i don't like this kind of games but it is very funny to watch it or even giving it a try when i was playing against my big brother who know very well how to use the man with the bi hat o.O i always get defeated without touching him lol ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: First Video Game Ever ~

Why like 90% of the memebers i had a nintendo with Super mario bothers why because it was the only system out at the time.. Those wap zone went for ever lol but yeah it was fun and better then pong..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast