Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: First Video Game Ever ~

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Video Game Ever ~

Maybe I am letting my age show but Altered Beast was my first one. It also was the first video game I saw where someone had a speaking part.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

It was either Mortal Kombat or Star Wars Dark Forces and either way I was in total love with those games which set me up for life.

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

the first game i ever played was Final Fantasy III for the Super Nintendo and that game made me want to play all final fantasies ever made or will be made so i went around looking for final fantasy games so i can play them but there were money issues so i could not buy them so i have to play them out of order.
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine was Super Mario Brothers... NES!
    I was about 3 or 4, and I just picked up the controller and figured it out.
    I rule. I beat it before my older brother did! I can remember zoning out on it while my parents and their friends would watch me. I wouldn't even notice them, haha! I also loved the music a LOT.

Uber gamer chick.

After that I got the SNES, which I primarily grew up on. The first game I got for it (besides Super Mario World) was Starfox. At the time, it was the single most amazing game I thought I would EVER see in my life. I ended up totally ruling at Starfox too.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Super Mario Brothers NES as well.
    I remember watching my uncles and my brothers playing it. They would always fight over whose turn it was.

You know what was awesome? Mario Paint.
    I know they have that new and improved version for download, but it loses a lot of its charm being on the computer. ...I remember that grey and purple mouse. How awesome that thing was. I RULED in the fly-swatting game.

I wasn't very good at video games in the beginning, but I loved them. My passion for 'em definitely outgrew any of my family's and friends' passion for 'em.
    To this day, I still prefer fun over being ubergood. I'd intentionally lose if it meant more fun for everyone.

Fun, kids. That's what video games were about then, and that's what they should still be about now. Don't take it seriously.

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

i think mine was either sonic the hedgehog for sega or starfox for NES. both amazing games. i still play sonic on my ipod.
    but when i started with these video games, i havent stopped playing ever since.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Newbie The 4th Hokage is off to a good start
    Thanks

Mine was the pac-man tenth anniversary thing. I cant really remember the actual title. It was for ps1 and pretty great for its time. But the game that really got me into gaming was Zelda Ocarina of Time. That game was long, challenging, and again great for its time. Brings back memories...

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone remember Alex the Kidd in Miracle World? on the Sega? Yeah, that was my first game in the early 90's and it still works, well sort of :P

Mario seems the popular one here, I must be behind on the times, didn't play that till Super Mario all Stars waaayy after it came out :P

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast