+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flogging Molly

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Flogging Molly

Well I know its a bit of a random question, but I was wondering what favorite song by this awesome Irish-Punk band. Mine would be maybe "Screaming at the Wailing Wall" because of its up beat measure, and its message that it sends, and my other sone would probly be "If I ever Leave this World Alive" yet another sentimental song, and I have omethign that I hold dear to that song, some one that I loved, thats why the song means so much to me and is one of my favorites...

The second song was done to the TV show Dr. Who
    the first one to some news footage and what not...

P.S. DONT FORGET TO TELL WHY!!!
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Flogging Molly

guys at my school were obbsessed with that band!

^o^ they even stole an ad from a bus for the band's concert and had them sign it! that was a funny story!

i'm not really into the band, but any Irish punk rock band has my respect!

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Flogging Molly

See and then my favorites by this band change on the fly, today mine was "Within a Mile of Home" because I was in the mood of a more country sounding song
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

+ Reply to Thread