+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flushed away

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Flushed away

I feel like a kid watching this movie, when I first saw the previews though it be funny and it was, I pretty much laughed my ass off from this movie,
    did you guy's seen this movie yet? and what you think about it though.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Flushed away

The only reason I saw this movie was because my cousin and I got kicked out of the theater for Saw III because we didn't have tickets. So the only thing that we could easily sneak into was Flushed Away. But I must say, I enjoyed it so very much! It was so cute! I want to take my baby brother to go see it. He's four, and I'm sure he will enjoy it as much as I did. lol.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    The only reason I saw this movie was because my cousin and I got kicked out of the theater for Saw III because we didn't have tickets. So the only thing that we could easily sneak into was Flushed Away. But I must say, I enjoyed it so very much! It was so cute! I want to take my baby brother to go see it. He's four, and I'm sure he will enjoy it as much as I did. lol.
    Well we got the movie, so I don't have to sneak any where lol, sucks that you get kicked out real easy like that. which part was you favorite? I like when le frog called and one of the toads acted like a mime and did some stupid things lol.

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I really enjoyed the film. I thought it was very funny for a kids film. Must gree with you hell, that bit is way funny lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sazza2488 View Post
    I really enjoyed the film. I thought it was very funny for a kids film. Must gree with you hell, that bit is way funny lol.
    Thanks sazza, lol though I can't stop laughing about it when the mime slapped one of his own guys like that lol.

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Thanks sazza, lol though I can't stop laughing about it when the mime slapped one of his own guys like that lol.
    Lol yeah! I'm going to get it on DVD when I get money. I'm sure my little sister will like it ^^

Thanks

OO and btw, they also show you how to create slugs and all so yeah that will be good too lol, I can never keep up of what they are making.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I have not seen that movie. But I have heard of it. If it comes on tv I might watch it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast