+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flyff or Fly For Fun

Newbie chaosbreaker is off to a good start chaosbreaker's Avatar
    Thanks

Flyff or Fly For Fun

Does anyone play this online game???

If you do, and your willing to play with a newbie(lv. 5) then just ask to meet up on a server, my name is Ailan on there.

Clan Rainstorm 5th in command

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Flyff or Fly For Fun

Quote Originally Posted by chaosbreaker View Post
    Does anyone play this online game???

If you do, and your willing to play with a newbie(lv. 5) then just ask to meet up on a server, my name is Ailan on there.
    Can you explain more about this one because i am not highly sure of what you mean by playing you, without giving some detailed rules or something.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Can you explain more about this one because i am not highly sure of what you mean by playing you, without giving some detailed rules or something.
    well I mean if your willing to form a party together? And if you reread my post, i didn't say play me, I said play WITH me.

Newbie ashleyhime is off to a good start ashleyhime's Avatar
    Thanks

What type of online game is it? I used to play Tales of Pirates but I got bored and I am looking for a new online game. So can you explain it?
    (\__/)
    (+'.'+) Beware the bunnies!
    (")_(")

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyhime View Post
    What type of online game is it? I used to play Tales of Pirates but I got bored and I am looking for a new online game. So can you explain it?
    sure ashley
    I don't really know much about the background on the game, but you design your own character, and can take on job classes and level up. You can even participate in the arena in pvp(player vs. player) battles. They have theyre own messaging system, and you can form parties and play with other players(currently what I'm trying to do)

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ it's your basic MMORPG except you can fly!! my Darling and i played it awhile, but it was hard for me to get into so just kinda fizzled...

it's a great game to play when you're bored or when (at least in my case) have no money to play other MMOs...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^_^ it's your basic MMORPG except you can fly!! my Darling and i played it awhile, but it was hard for me to get into so just kinda fizzled...

it's a great game to play when you're bored or when (at least in my case) have no money to play other MMOs...
    Yea, thats the reason why I checked it out too was because it's free. I mean it's not like I don't have money, it's just my parents would be ticked if they found out I was doing stuff that cost money on the computer. At least this way they agree with me playing it.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chaosbreaker View Post
    well I mean if your willing to form a party together? And if you reread my post, i didn't say play me, I said play WITH me.
    Oh, ok that does sound much better, but the thing is what is the simpliest objective because i would like to play games on what your saying even though do not get the image on myself. @.@

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast