+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FMA games

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

FMA games

hmmmmmm i dont know but is there gona be a new series of fma games are there in the process of making more or just rumers and also the xbox 360 grafics are awsum but which is better the ps3 or the xb 360 or the wii
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fma games

Chances are, "Probably not". Theres 4 FMA games available in the US:
    -PS2: Full Metal Alchemist and the Broken Angel
    -PS2: Full Metal Alchemist -Curse of the Crimson Elixer-
    -DS: Full Metal Alchemist -Dual Symphony
    -DS: Full Metal Alchemist Trading Card Game

...and there are a couple FMA titles not released in the US as of yet.
    -PS2:鋼の錬金術師 -ドリーム カーニバル (Hagane no Renkinjutsushi -Dream Carnival/FMA Dream Carnival)
    -PS2:鋼の錬金術師 -神を継ぐ少女

Chances are that there wont be anymore new FMA games unless a US developer takes on the task.^^; Otherwise hope that SquareEnix licenses the other games in the US.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Chances are, "Probably not". Theres 4 FMA games available in the US:
    -PS2: Full Metal Alchemist and the Broken Angel
    -PS2: Full Metal Alchemist -Curse of the Crimson Elixer-
    -DS: Full Metal Alchemist -Dual Symphony
    -DS: Full Metal Alchemist Trading Card Game

...and there are a couple FMA titles not released in the US as of yet.
    -PS2:鋼の錬金術師 -ドリーム カーニバル (Hagane no Renkinjutsushi -Dream Carnival/FMA Dream Carnival)
    -PS2:鋼の錬金術師 -神を継ぐ少女

Chances are that there wont be anymore new FMA games unless a US developer takes on the task.^^; Otherwise hope that SquareEnix licenses the other games in the US.
    well i thout of that when the way the games and anime series ended but thats just sumthing i know that cant be the end of fma

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I have the PS2: Full Metal Alchemist:the Broken Angel game. I didn't finish it yet. I go in spurts with games. I'll play like mad for days or weeks on end, then suddenly I'll stop for months or longer. I can play up-wards of 10 games at once, or sometimes I'll focus on only one game and finish it over a weekend. My niece is mad with me right now, because I'm going through a dry-out spell.

Better yet, I saw something that looked as if it's from a brand new FullMetal Alchemist show. Edward looked older, and it said something about his trying to get back to his brother.

My sister actually was the one who found it, she came across it about a week ago. She was just surfing around, you know bouncing from one place to another, when she saw it. She yelled for me, and I watched it with her again. I was speechless for a moment and then I just whispered "My G_d they're doing more...". She just laughed at me. Then there was another flash of lightning and the power went out. We tried to find it again, but she was just bouncing around, she couldn't remember all the site she went to that eventually led there.

ARRRRRGH! I would have posted it! I would have watched it more. I mean it looked real. It didn't look fake at all. It looked great. Has anyone else seen it, I wonder.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

If you have a Nintendo DS, FMA: Dual Sympathy is pretty cool. Tons of mini-games, a good selection of characters, and it follows the FMA story pretty well. I think you'll like it if you like 2D side scrolling action in the Golden Axe/Streets of Rage style of gaming.

Thanks

yea ive played all the us versions of the fma games but hmmm i wonder if they where to make another fma game wat system would they put it on and wats the rate there gona sell....???

+ Reply to Thread