+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FOXHOUND vs. COBRA UNIT vs. DEAD CELL

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

FOXHOUND vs. COBRA UNIT vs. DEAD CELL

Basically I want to know who do you think would win if these three units were to fight. For those who don't know these are all units from the games Metal Gear Solid. FOXHOUND is the team from MGS1, DEAD CELL is from MGS2, and COBRA UNIT is from MGS3.

I would have to say that FOXHOUND would win. It's almost unfair in my opinion because Psycho Mantis is insainly powerful. While Raven has all the balistics covered. Also you have to remember that FOXHOUND includes both Liquid and Ocelot. Liquid is a supposed better version of Solid Snake and he does just keep coming back. Ocelot has all props with his revolver. You have to take into Sniper Wolf as well. While she isn't as good of a sniper as The End, she doesn't fall asleep all the time either. Overall I have to say that FOXHOUND has this wrapped up.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FOXHOUND vs. COBRA UNIT vs. DEAD CELL

Dont forget, the only thing Dead Cell had for them was vamp, cuz he "cant die". but Psyco mantis could just completely destroy his psyche, so it makes no difference. besides, Raven could just turn him to swiss cheese, and even is he "lived", he would be a pile of hamburger. And Solidus was beaten by Raiden. need i say more?

I think the Cobra Unit would put up more of a fight. but if you can overpower Volgin with an AK (as i did) then i think Raven could take him easily.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I would think that cobra would be better. But all in all mgs one has cheap people like psycho mantis. But the end has Best sniper out of all the games. I think that ocelot in the 3rd game was much harder then the on in the first one. But in the end mgs 1 wins casue of the cheap psycho mantis. And all mgs 2 has going for it is vamp and he would have hes brains missed up by psycho or put to sleep buy the end.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    Basically I want to know who do you think would win if these three units were to fight. For those who don't know these are all units from the games Metal Gear Solid. FOXHOUND is the team from MGS1, DEAD CELL is from MGS2, and COBRA UNIT is from MGS3.

I would have to say that FOXHOUND would win. It's almost unfair in my opinion because Psycho Mantis is insainly powerful. While Raven has all the balistics covered. Also you have to remember that FOXHOUND includes both Liquid and Ocelot. Liquid is a supposed better version of Solid Snake and he does just keep coming back. Ocelot has all props with his revolver. You have to take into Sniper Wolf as well. While she isn't as good of a sniper as The End, she doesn't fall asleep all the time either. Overall I have to say that FOXHOUND has this wrapped up.

FOXHOUND, all the way. DEAD CELL, the only GOOD person is Vamp, because he has Vampire like attributes, plus he dosn't die (Apparently he's back in 4).

So really it's FOXHOUND or the Cobra Unit.

Really both have ups, The Sorrow, who can communicate with the dead and is also based off of Psycho Mantis, however Psycho Mantis is a hardcore powerful psychic. Decoy Octopus could pull off looking like one of he Cobra Members (If the original is disposed off). However The Boss is a master of CQC nd I'm sure she could take out Liquid in hand to hand combat.

However, I still stand with Foxhound, though Cobra came out first (Time wise), I'd go with Foxhound.
    Last edited by Hassun; Apr 30, 2008 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Vamp's back in MGS4 not 3.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Dont forget, the only thing Dead Cell had for them was vamp, cuz he "cant die". but Psyco mantis could just completely destroy his psyche, so it makes no difference. besides, Raven could just turn him to swiss cheese, and even is he "lived", he would be a pile of hamburger. And Solidus was beaten by Raiden. need i say more?

I think the Cobra Unit would put up more of a fight. but if you can overpower Volgin with an AK (as i did) then i think Raven could take him easily.
    Volgin is not part of the Croba unit. It consists of
    The Boss
    The Pain
    The End
    The Fear
    The Fury
    and formerly The Sorrow

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Point made. however, out of all the Cobra people, i thought Volgin had the best chance, besides the Boss. and Sniper Wolf could just take her out.

however, the Fury get "coolest fight" award. at least out of MGS3

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Foxhound, bar none.

Foxhound has the better lineup mainly because they are good at other things other than combat. They're not just fighters, they are experts on other fields as well. They have more alternatives on how to get the job done, think Psycho Mantis and Decoy Octopus.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hantei16 View Post
    Foxhound, bar none.

Foxhound has the better lineup mainly because they are good at other things other than combat. They're not just fighters, they are experts on other fields as well. They have more alternatives on how to get the job done, think Psycho Mantis and Decoy Octopus.
    Are you saying that Cobra unit is not expert in there fields? The boss trained Snake who trained the fox hound unit. And even then you have to think that the end is the best sniper out of all the games so far he is a Expert in that field much better then sniper wolf. Raven just shots things. The best decoy octopus could do is turn into the sorrow but he is dead and i dont think any of the people in the corba unit are that dumb to think that he is alive. And the boss shot him in the face for a misson. There are also the fear that can walk on water, run though trees at super speed. The fury is a pyro freak. The pain love bugs and most likly can control them to tell him things like where people are. The Sorrow cant be killed cause he is already dead amd he can kill people that are almost died.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast