+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fullmetal Alchemist DS

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Fullmetal Alchemist DS

Is anyone else as dissapointed as I am with the FMA game for DS?

I liked the gameplay, and the mini-games and stuff. It was just so horribly SHORT!

What does anyone else think?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist DS

True, it was pretty short. Overall it was ok. The main story based off the series was ok, but the game play got old pretty quickly. Sure, later on you get other alchemy skills but still repetitive.

The only problem I encoutered was that endless hallway. LOL, I had to look it up on gamefaqs to see how to get out. ^^;

I enjoyed the mini-games and extra options though, that made the game some what worth it. ^^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist DS

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    True, it was pretty short. Overall it was ok. The main story based off the series was ok, but the game play got old pretty quickly. Sure, later on you get other alchemy skills but still repetitive.

The only problem I encoutered was that endless hallway. LOL, I had to look it up on gamefaqs to see how to get out. ^^;

I enjoyed the mini-games and extra options though, that made the game some what worth it. ^^
    Yeah, the super long hallway kinda threw me off as well. LOL. I was running for what felt like 10 minutes; then I noticed a different colored pillar. I figured that it had to be of some kind of use, and once I used alchemy to open the doorway, I felt kinda stupid for running around all that time. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread