+ Reply to Thread

Thread: g.i. joe the movie

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

g.i. joe the movie

The first shot of masked military ninja Snake Eyes from the upcoming G.I. JOE movie has stealthily surfaced online, and it seems to do justice to the character (although I'm not sure how difficult it would be to craft that costume).

I can only assume that's Ray Park in the black bodysock, since he'll reportedly be playing the purely physical Joe. Stephen Sommers' live-action version of the classic toy line, comic series and cartoon also features Channing Tatum, Dennis Quaid, Rachel Nichols, Sienna Miller, and an international (if not exactly A-list) cast.

yo joe!!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: g.i. joe the movie

"AMERICAA! america, F***k YEAH! Comin' again to save the motherf***king day, yeah! America! Freedom is the only way yeah!"~ Team America: World Police

anywho, I think the new G I Joe actually doesn't look bad, and I want to go see it. However, cheesiness might ruin it. I hope not.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

I donno, I have seen Snakeeyes do some pretty cool stuff in that trailer. he might just make me go watch it, even tho i always thought that the actual GI joes were silly. I only got the kinds, like the Navy SEAL and the SeaBee from Vietnam, you know, the real stuff.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

believe or not...the movie follows the g.i. joe comics and sigma six. i would say this will be good, coming from a fan.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Am I only the only one who loved the original animated movie?
    Sergeant Slaughter was hilarious!
    The entire opening scene is total win: YouTube - GI JOE THE MOVIE (Intro)
    it's half the most awesome, half the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

But If they include some of the original lines in the new movie, I will be cracking up in theaters.

Newbie evil_neko_youkai may be famous one day evil_neko_youkai may be famous one day
    I'm not in Michigan anymore.....that means I'm getting closer to you
    Thanks

Normally I would just say no to g.i joe because my older bro drove me crazy with it when i was younger.... The trailer made me think "Wow I actually want to go see that".

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

So far from the trailer it looks pretty good, but alas trailers are not all that great to shpow the true movie.So ill have to check it out for my self soon it comes out.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I saw the trailer for this and it looks awesome. Normally I would be disappointed because they're taking away the silliness of the old cartoons, but the trailer made it look good enough for me to forget about it. I'll probably go watch it when it hits theaters.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

+ Reply to Thread