+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Game age ratings

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Game age ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    There are still people who blame video games for their stupidity. There are still lawsuits going on. The game ratings aren't changing a thing. The parents get the games for the kids regardless of the ratings. Why? Because the children ask for them, they whine for them and the parents give into it. Besides the parents ought to teach their children the difference between fantasy in a video games and the real world. That's my opinion anyways...

Well, I don't see any of the game companies losing that much, why, because of the rating system. It helps prove the parents stupidity on the matter. Hence I said they would be losing lawsuits left and right if it was not there, I never said people were going to stop sueing. But I guess we just have different opinions, which is fine.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Well, I don't see any of the game companies losing that much, why, because of the rating system. It helps prove the parents stupidity on the matter. Hence I said they would be losing lawsuits left and right if it was not there, I never said people were going to stop sueing. But I guess we just have different opinions, which is fine.
    Well you should of explained it a lot better so that I would've understood it better...>__>

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sorry, sometimes I can be vagued sometimes. Shame on me, lol. So I'm taking you somewhat agree with me or no??????

Newbie Threatrix is off to a good start Threatrix's Avatar
    Thanks

Most game ratings are just overviews of possible content if there was a site that had reviewers go though the game and document bad content I think people would take the ratings far more seriously as of now neither me or my parents really look at the ratings. one more thing though the rating system is not a government agency or anything it is a wing of the gaming industry. so unlike the MPAA which rates movies the gaming industry polices itself for ratings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4