+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Experts

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Game Experts

command and conquer generals is my best stratagey game. i have beaten all 8 generals and completed every campaign on brutal difficulty for a however general shootem up game it deffinatly halo 2
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Cheats are fun... *AFTER* you've beaten the game as many times as you've wanted.

Game expert? Me? I used to be...
    I used to have subscriptions to several gaming magazines (1994 to 2000), gaming websites (around 1997 up to 2003), and rented games like a mutha' (4 games a week........ trust me, you can't buy that much a week for 3 years and still expect Christmas presents XD) .....

I reviewed several games on several websites, the only games I never really reviewed were sports games...

I played action, adventure, platform, racing, tactic, FPS, RPG, party games, puzzle games, fighting games, and etc etc etc........ except for sport games ( ...meh, if you were gonna' play that, why not just do it in real life? ........well, I did like NFL BLITZ... that was fun)...

I even recorded games onto VHS's... (not like you newschoolers know what that is. XD JK! )

... I made music videos of them... but never could put any online (never had the devices to do it) ...

My favorite were games you could make yourself (Fighter Maker, RPG Maker, RPG Maker 2, RPG Maker 3... but I need to get Fighter Maker 2) ....

I loved games that had more options in it. The more real, the better!
    The more interactive, the better!!!

*shoulders slump*

*sighs*

-_- But I'm just not what I used to be... I'm not that same Gamer anymore.
    Don't get me wrong, I love my life now...

It's just, when I see all these new gamers getting up on platforms, singing praises to themselves.... oh how much I want to get back into being a gamer and OWNING his @$$, making him see what a REAL GAMER can do!

^u^ Fweheheheh... but I sure showed them when some "Super Smash Bros. Melee champions" challenged me....... (rememberance of them being in awe of my skill with Sheik/Zelda) .....

^U^ Being a skilled gamer has a great pride to it.

>_> But I just don't have the time for it anymore... I've got college, I go on dating frenzies, and I'm trying to get my creative skills back........ but when someone challenges, I always answer.... sometimes. XD

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Y_Y my dream is to be a game expert one day... not a "geek" though, just able to hold their own in a brawl and maybe show some moves worthy of awe...

^_^ but i am an expert at button-smashing-that-beats-skill-for-at-least-an-hour!!! yeah, i take a great pride in that! i totally own at those games! just ask a certain someone...

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm...I'm mostly a RPG guy so I don't use too many cheats and stuff. But I'm pretty good in fight games like Soul Calibur!! As Nightmare I am unstoppable!! I'm also pretty good at stradegy games.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    ^_^ but i am an expert at button-smashing-that-beats-skill-for-at-least-an-hour!!! yeah, i take a great pride in that! i totally own at those games! just ask a certain someone...
    Shut up... just shut up! You get lucky...

>_< ...grrr......

Abu Dhabi is my "apprentice" in gaming. I've been teaching her how to game since 2004..... she's still a klutz, and often panics in sticky situations, but she's definitely got some game when it comes to fighting games.

...... especially because she doesn't know what the hell she's pressing and keeps pounding away at me with moves I've never seen before in games we've just started at playing.

................... which, in that case, I love to OWN her in gaming, being the cold-hearted b@$tard who's beating down on a newbie with every dirty trick I can give (using gamer skills on a kid who's never played XD) ........ it gives me such a dirty pleasure in doing so.

But the best thing about "mastering gaming"... is that no matter how many years have gone by since you've played, when you play again you've still got some skills left in you.

I, myself, don't believe video games have an age limit.
    In that case, I'm going to have to beat down my own children's pride when daddy comes home from work. ^u^

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i love game that u kill thinks dont ask me why but i do like doom 3 im going to love that game when i get it. ive played the demo so far and i love it. i dont think im ging to use cheats tho for it.

Tanks zyta

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I am pretty good with the old school games, and with the newer ones, I am alright as well. Soul Caliber is my game. I like the fast-paced fighting!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957
    i love game that u kill thinks dont ask me why but i do like doom 3 im going to love that game when i get it. ive played the demo so far and i love it. i dont think im ging to use cheats tho for it.
    i ve beated this game 19 times already and when i first started i never get scared like everybody else

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast